-back home-

Shinso steadied me as we walked through the front door.

"Alright, welcome back home Izuku" Aizawa said to me.

"I-its nice to b-be back"

"Its nice to have you back" Mic patted my shoulder.

I visibly flinched at his touch.

"Shit, sorry Izuku"

"I-its alright"

"The doctor said that we should change your bandages, so lets go do that now okay?" Aizawa helped me into the bathroom "who would you like to do it?"

"T-Toshi"

"okay, i know how to put bandages on" He said, following me into the bathroom.

Once we were alone he started to help me change the bandages.

"What happened to you Izuku?" he asked softly.

"Its all m-my fault" i looked at the ground.

"What? No its not Izuku!"

"y-yes it is, im t-the one who got k-kidnapped so i-its my fault! I-i was too w-weak! i-i couldnt fight b-back!" i sobbed "somethimes i think i s-should just end it a-all"

"what? Izuku dont think like that!"

"b-but its t-true!"

"No its not, your not weak because you were kidnapped, hell your not at all weak!" Shinso said, taking my wrist to put a plaster on a scratch.

I quickly yanked my arm away from his grasp when i realised that the wrist he had grabbed was the one i had fresh self harm scars on, but it was too late.

"Izuku..."

"D-dont, please"

"We have to tell Dad and Papa, even if we dont, they will find out sooner or later"

I looked at the ground "I-i dont want t-to"

"Izuku" Shinso took my shoulders and forced me to look into his eyes "We have to"

"F-fine"

AN

GUESS WHO HAS FUCKING COVID FOR THE THIRD TIME!

ME!

I CANT ANNOY MY MATH TEACHER AT SCHOOL THIS WEEK, WHICH IS SAD, BUT I DO GET TO MISS OUT ON HER YELLING AT ME FOR DRAWINGG A SMILY FACE IN MY BOOK!
WHATS REALLY SAD IS THAT IM WORKING ON AN ART PEICE IN AART CLASS (DUH) SO I CANT FINISH THAT, AND I WILL PROBABLY RUN OUT OF SPACE IN MY SMALL SKETCHBOOK BUT THATS OK CAUSE I HAVE ANOTHER ONE!
AND I CAN WATCH ANIME ALL WEEK!!!