-Taken-

"Hello Izuku Midoryia" A man with black hair and purple cars on his face and hands greeted me.

my eyes opened wide  in shock.

"Your coming with me, and dont talk or resist"

he grabbed my wrist and dragged me through a purple portal that had appeared in front of us.

We came out the portal into a bar of some sort.

A man made of purple smoke was standing behind the counter cleaning out some cups, a young man with blue hair and a hand over his face, in about his 20s was sitting on a stool, tapping his fingers on the counter, A teenage girl with blonde hair in spiky space buns was talking to a man with a black and grey skin tight suit in a corner of the room.

"Yo, Shigaraki, got the kid" the man that had grabbed me said.

"Ugh finally Dabi, took your time" the blue haired man growled.

"You got Izu-Chan?" the blonde girl sprung up excitedly.

"Toga shut up, hes not here for you to release your weird desires onto him, hes here to lure All Might in, and you know that" Shigaraki yelled at the blonde girl.

Toga sat back down, pouting.

"Kurogiri, warp him to the room, and Dabi you go with him" Shigaraki said to the purple mist man "Twice, make a clone of him to take his place"

"Fine, i already have all the measurements anyway" the man in the corner with Toga said.

A purple portal opened in front of me, and Dabi dragged me through into a bare concrete room with no windows.

There was a mattress in the corner of the room, chains hanging from the roof and blood stains on the walls and floor.

Dabi chained me to a metal pole in the corner of the room, and then left.