-Back At School-

Next week i was going back to school.

Me and Shinso walked into class 10 minutes late, and everyone heads turned towards us.

I shivered as i felt everyones gazes land on me.

"Midoryia! Are you alright? Mr Aizawa told us what happened! We are quite sorry to hear about it! We all hope you are feeling better!" Iida chopped the air with his hands.

"I-im alright Iida" I smiled at him and sat down at my desk.

As soon as i sat down everyone started crowding me and started bombarding me with questions.

"Alright everyone shut up, stop crowding Midoriya, and sit down, anyway we are going doing hero training first, so everyone get your suits or... whatever and go get changed i guess" Aizawa announced tiredly as everyone sat down.

I was getting changed into my hero costume when Kirishima came up to me.

"Hey Midobro, you sure you should be doing training today? I mean, didnt you just get out of the hospital?" He asked.

"Y-yeah, ill be f-fine! Recovery girl p-patched me up yesterday" I smiled.

We finished getting changed and went out to Gym Gamma where the rest of the class was waiting.

"alright, you guys are going to be split into groups of five, here are the groups and who you will be versing"

AN

HERE R THE GROUPS FROM ME BC AIZAWA IS A TIRED LITTLE BEAN BTW I USED A RANDOM NAME PICKER TO DETERMINE THE TEAMS, KODA AND DEKU WERE ORIGANLY SWAPPED BUT I CHANGED THEM BC I NEED DEKU AND SHINSO TO BE IN THE SAME TEAM FOR... PURPOSES

Team 1- Bakugo, Sato, Oijiro, Momo, Uraraka---vs---Team 2- Aoyama, Kirishima, Tsuyu, Tokoyami, Iida.

Team 3- Mina, Koda, Denki, Shoji, Sero---vs---Team 4- Shinso, Hagakure, Izuku, Jiro, Shoto

"Alright lets start" Aizawa said.

After the first fight was over it was our turn.

"Guys we n-need a plan" I whispered to them as we walked into the city

"I say we need to get Shoji first, since he has a search quirk" Shoto said to the group.

"Good idea, we also shouldnt let Jiro go alone, because the other teams could be thinking the same thing" Hagakure explained.

"Okay, so we should split into two teams?" Shinso asked.

"Y-yeah, Okay, me and Toshi will go t-together, and y-you three stick t-together" I told them.

They all agreed and the horn to start went off.