-family-

i looked up as i heard foot steps on the stair case.

Aizawa came down with a boy with messy purple hair followed.

"Izuku, this is Shinsou, hes going to be your new brother okay?" Aizawa introduced me.

"H-hi Shinsou-kun" i greeted him.

"hi Izuku, you can just call me Toshi"

"okay, nice to meet you Toshi"

"Hey Toshi, can you show Izuku to your room? Me and Mic will make lunch" Aizawa asked Shinsou.

"alright, come on Izuku" Shinsou stood up and i followed him upstairs.

we walked to the very end of the hallway and stopped at a door.

"i hope you dont mind, but we will have to share a room, is that okay with you?" Shinshou asked me.

"i-its fine with me" i mumbled.

he opened the door and let me enter the room first.

"its... big"

"no its not, you dont have to lie"

"m-my room back at the o-orphanage was smaller t-than this"

"what was living in an orphanage like?" Shinsou sat down at a desk in the corner of the room.

"It was... hard, mainly cause of my quirk" i admitted "people would say that it was a villains quirk"

"what is your quirk?"

"i-its called Adaptability, i can change to look like someone else and use their quirk just by looking at them, it lasts for an hour, and i can use multiple quirks at once, but i can only be one person at a time, and if i do it for a full day without any breaks, i get really sick" i explained.

"woah thats such an awesome quirk Izuku! mines Brainwashing, i put my targets into a state where they have to obey whatever my command, as long as it's a clear and precise action, it only works if they respond to me, so if they dont say anything my quirk is kind of useless"

"Y-your quirk is way better than mine! y-your so lucky Toshi" i sighed.

"you seem to stammer alot" Shinsou pointed out.

"i-im sorry, its just s-something i do" i apologised.

"LUNCH IS READY LISTENERS!" Mic yelled from downstairs in the kitchen.

i slightly flinched.

"hey are you okay Izuku?" Shinsou asked.

"Y-yeah im fine, lets just go have lunch"