What The Hell Did You Say!?

Author's note:

i apologize if some of the parts are kinda cringe- i too cringed as i wrote them 💀 anyway, enjoy :)

"Hm, fine, you can talk about Midobro now, if you want." Ejirou had finally recovered from his fit of laughter, fixing his uniform as he stared at himself in the mirror. Katsuki tched, allowing himself to lean against the sinks a little.

"First off all, he's annoying as hell, I can't even pinpoint what's the most annoying part of him— maybe his stupid smile or.. or his laugh, the way he talks, looks... yeah no, it's everything. Everything about him is annoying. His whole presence is annoying! How do people put up with it? How can he be so smiley, happy-go-lucky all the time? He's literally like a walking sun on earth. His voice goes all squeaky and shit when he gets excited. He sounds like a piglet on helium." Katsuki had more to "complain" about him that he thought.

It wasn't even complaining, Katsuki had actually liked those things about him, but for the sake of his heart, feelings, his mind, he tried to make it seem bad by possibly insulting it. It's not like he was here, listening to this stuff. Right?

Wrong.

Woah, yes. That drama. It's all gonna go tumbling down the hill now.

Ahem, sorry.

Izuku wanted to use the bathroom real quick, so right after class ended, he headed for the bathroom after chatting with his friends for a few seconds, letting them know he'd be there before he meets them in the cafeteria. But before he could walk in to use one of the stalls, he noticed the the voice that sounded like it was complaining, sounded a lot like Katsuki. Well, his friend Kirishima spoke first, allowing him to talk about... about.. him. They were talking about him! Izuku! That's when Katsuki spoke this whole speech, just of him complaining about the greenette. That made him just stop at his tracks, by the door, listening to the blond criticize him. To be honest, it hurt the more he talked about him.

"Man, I thought you guys were friends, and— oh.. shit." Kirishima noticed the greenette from the mirror he was looking at. He immediately turned to the blond, trying to stop him from talking. He could already tell by the look on the greenette's face that things were only gonna descend from now on. "Bakubr—"

"Shut up, shitty hair, I'm talking." Katsuki closed his eyes, and continued his rant from earlier. "He likes milkshakes, sweet things, who likes milkshakes!? Probably weak nerds like him. That shit was disgusting." Katsuki complained. Kirishima was basically switching his eyes from the greenette who was practically tearing up now, and the blond who had his eyes closed, still complaining about this guy. "Hey! I likes milkshakes.." Kirishima argued. "Who doesn't like milkshakes?"

"I don't, shitty hair. If you like them, you're weak like him too." He opened his eyes briefly just to glare at the red haired male, then closed them back down. "Bakubro, I think it's time you—"

"I said I was talking! Shut up," he yelled. "Oh, and he's clumsy too. He basically falls almost every single day during our morning jogs, over a damn rock!" He raised his voice a little at end. "I have to catch that clumsy ass nerd everytime. Oh and don't even get me started about those big ass eyes, or that stupidly annoying smile, those freckles all over his face, pisses me off. Along with the fact that he never leaves me alone, the nerd has friends, but still clings to me the most, so fucking weird. I wish he'd just leave me alone."

"Bakugo, you're gonna regre—"

"I can say whatever I want, shit hair! Just shut up and listen!"

"But, but he-"

"Listen or I'll kick your ass up to the damn sun."

Kirishima just went quiet, giving up in defeat.