That Was a Kiss! A Kiss!

author's note:
i couldn't sleep so i decided i'd just work on this until i got sleepy, and ended up finishing the chapter 🤷‍♀️

anyway, there's just two more chapters left for this book to end! enjoy :]

"So he's okay with anything but horror?" Mina asked for confirmation from one of her closest friends, Uraraka. The brunette nodded. "Great, Ocha, help me find the scariest horror movie on the TV."

"What? But I just said-"

"Shh! You don't get my plan, he's going to be sitting next to Katsuki."

"Ohh, but- do you think he would.. y'know.."

"I'm confident, just don't look at the two, and he'll be fine. Plus, I watched this TikTok video telling me that apparently scary stuff life that strong emotional experiences and bonds." Mina grinned, the other nodded. "Wow, look at you Mina, smarty pants."

Izuku was way too tired to go to this- this, movie night thing tonight. All he wanted to do was crawl into his bed and pass out. Before, all he could think of was Katsuki. But now? Well, all he could think of was being in bed with him.

Hey, you. Yes, you. You at the screen, I know what you're thinking, It's not like that—

Izuku realized that it was probably weird to think of something like that when they weren't even in a relationship. He shook his head trying to keep awake. His friends had begged him to come watch the movie, and promised him a good time, telling him that this was a chance for the class to bond with each other. But class 1-A was way past bonding phase. Maybe he could sleep through the movie, it's not like he was hurting anyone.

Izuku felt like this was a setup. It had to be! No way this was real! The only seat left was with Katsuki, somehow nobody wanted to sit there. So he had a choice, whether to sit on the floor, but have a blocked view since people would be sitting in front of him, or sit on the couch with Katsuki and a few other people.

Y'know what? It didn't matter. It's not like he was gonna watch the movie, he just needed a place to sleep, he told himself. He walked to a spot on the floor before a voice stopped him in his tracks.

"What? To scared to sit next to me, shitty Deku?"

Of course not, but I'm assuming you don't really want me passed out, drooling all over your shoulder, right? Was what Izuku had the urge to say so badly. But he wasn't in the mood for this right now, he just wanted a place to sleep. He hadn't had much time to sleep at school or at lunch time either since he thinks of it as an "educational environment" and that sleeping would just disrupt that.

So with no talk backs, or complaints —except for a sleepy groan— he pulled his feet away from we're he was standing, making his way to his crush. No, it was love at this point.

Katsuki didn't give two fucks about what would happen in the movie, what was going on with the class, anything. As long as he got to sit next to this nerd and tease him whenever he got scared, because one of the things he's learnt so far is the fact that this nerd absolutely hates horror movies, And Katsuki was informed that they were playing one. And some other rom-com after that, he wasn't exactly paying attention. The nerd would probably pass out by then from how tired he looked this morning.

At this point, Katsuki wanted to touch him. It all started whenever the stupid nerd fell, it mostly happened when they were jogging. It was the same story everyday. Izuku would make some sort of excuse to look at this guy while talking to him, and fall. He didn't even know if he was doing this on purpose, all he knew was that he didn't mind saving this nerd from bleeding his head out. But this was new, this wasn't a case where he was gonna kiss the floor, no, he was right next to him, no jogging, nothing. Just relaxing. And remember, he wouldn't admit this to anyone, so again, just between you and me, buddy.