Is It Easy To Say?

"Really!? Did that actually happen!?" Mina asked in shock as she heard Kirishima explain the whole thing. Today, both their group had decided to sit together in a big table, the group waited for the them, both they didn't end up coming back except for Kirishima to fill them in on the stuff.

"Man, we saw a bunch of people walking out the cafeteria, but Iida said it was best not to be involved. And plus, the food today is just- just so good for us to just leave it mid way." Uraraka claimed, continued to quickly eat the rest of it, most of the group agreed. "Man, I should've been there, who won?" Denki asked eagerly, to which everyone just eyed him. "Right, his well being comes first." He mumbled, taking a bite.

"But the plan's working, though. Plan BakuDeku." Kirishima grinned. "Well, not at first, but yeah."

"Not at first? What do you mean? What happened, Ej? Spill. Tea. Right. Now."  Mina demanded.

The redhead nodded, explaining what happens before the fight, the bathroom blabbering incident. How Katsuki complained about him, how Izuku heard it but no the entire thing, and that's how it lead to the fight.

"Oh my gosh, no! Are they okay between each other now? We can't let the ship go down, it was going so good so far..." she told him. "They were a bit awkward, but I think they're fine now, I've left them alone to talk things out."

Mina nodded, "who's coming with me to check on the two?" She had finished her lunch quick, since it was so good. "Just from a distance! I just wanna see if they're doing okay, they won't notice."

"I don't think that's a good idea—" Iida told them, but a few people raised their hands, letting her know they wanna come. It was Kirishima, Kaminari, Ochako, Todoroki and Sero. Tenya sighed in defeat. "Relax Iida, I'll take care of everyone! If we got caught, I'll take the blame. We'll be fine~" she grinned.

They didn't go too close, since they knew for a fact that Katsuki would notice, so they kept their distance, but good enough to see what they were doing, not e enough to hear what they were saying, though. The moment they got there, Mina gasped quietly. In fact, the entire group was surprised. The two had each other in an embrace, and stayed that way until they had a few minutes before the bell rang, that's when they had to unfortunately leave the duo to go to class. Thought it was just for a brief amount of time, Mina was quiet happy with the progress they had made. Even more happier that the blond hadn't realize they were there.

"I love you."

Katsuki's eyes widened.

Was this real? Or was the nerd playing? His heart quickened about oh it a hundred times it's usual pace, his stomach felt that sickly, twisty butterfly feeling again. He got that brief shock moment in his body, he just- he just completely stopped. He turned to look at the greenette, who was looking straight back at him.

"...I-I love you. Is it easy to say? O-Or is it something hard?" Izuku awkwardly continued his sentence after seeing the shocked look on the taller male's face. It wasn't meant to be continued, but the blond's expression almost scared him too much.

Katsuki cleared his throat. Oh. So this is what it was about. He wasn't actually saying it to him. Ah.

"I.. I haven't told anyone that."  The blond started, "Nobody has told me that they loved me, either. So I don't know if it is." He continued.

Then I wanna be your first one. Let me be your first one, Kacchan. Was all Izuku could think, those words never left his mind during this moment.

"I love you."

Izuku perked his head up at him, his heart felt the same way Katsuki's did when Izuku spoke the same words. Man, they really need to stop saying that with no context.