HE'S SAID WHAT!?

author's note:

whoops forgot to post this

In Katsuki's opinion, the movie was okay. He personally liked horrors, since he liked to always make comments about the characters. And this wasn't any different, he's made multiple comments pointing stuff out, commenting on how they look, act, what they should've done, it lightened up the mood for everyone, as everyone who was watching it had laughed, and felt proud of himself as he'd feel Izuku sometimes relax a little more against him when he says so. I guess he makes it a little less scary.

The blond felt the weight against him when the end credits had almost ended, some people had got up for a quick bathroom break, other's chit-chatting, and the rest picking what movie they'd see next. But all Katsuki could focus on was the greenette in his arms.

He looked peaceful.

I know, that wasn't much explanation, and that's commonly used, but Katsuki really thought he did. He leaned towards his side to see his face a little better.

His eyes were closed- well, obviously, along with his dark, long eyelashes lining the opening, it worked perfectly. His eyebrows seemed to be slightly furrowed for a bit, before relaxing once more. His mouth slightly hung agape, but had been covered mostly due to Katsuki's arm, he could feel his warm breath against his skin.

What the fuck, Katsuki thought to himself. I shouldn't be doing this. I probably look weird as hell right now. I better look away before anybody else se—

Too late. The deku-squad and baku-squad, the ones who knew most about this "tension" stared at him. Fuck, where they taking pictures!?

"Dunce face, put your phone away right now."

Kaminari proceeded to click a picture. "Make me, Kacchan." He smirked. Katsuki inhaled sharply. "If it weren't for this stupid nerd sleeping, I would've kicked all of you shits' asses up to the damn sun."

All of them laughed, "This doesn't mean that won't happen later." Katsuki added, and that was good enough to make them shut up.

Mina cleared her throat after a few minutes, "We thought you hated him, y'know.. wasn't that what you've told us before?" Kirishima agreed. "Yeah man- I thought you'd push him off at this point."

"Tch, I'm not that much of a horrible person, y'know? Besides, he's the one who leaned on me first." The tall blond rolled his eyes at his classmates. It was true, right? Isn't that what a normal person would do? Hold the person in their arms, draw shapes, lines on their back, have their head against the person's curly, green hair? It's literally normal. At that point, everyone had thought the same thing: 'But you're the one cuddled first...'

"If I ever hear any of you utter a word about this to the nerd, I'll do much worse than just kick your asses." Everyone gulped, nodding. But that didn't stop them from taking secret pictures of the two when the blond was too busy admiring the nerd in his arms, as long as he didn't see, they were okay.

It was Katsuki's turn to get tired now, it was 30 minutes past his bedtime as he watched the romcom movie with the class, and he really didn't think he was gonna be able to stay up any longer. So silently, he allowed himself to relax, lean against the cushions of the couch, as his hold on the greenette secured a bit more. He felt his eyelids close, as they seemed to be growing heavier by the second. And within a moment, those red eyes hid behind the pale eyelids of his.

Oh boy, next morning was really something.

Izuku was the one to first wake up. It was still pretty early, he could hear snores, and some sleepy shifting from some of them. He rubbed one of his eyes, trying to get comfortable again and holding whatever he was holding tighter.