Familiar Faces

Ever since Reito's upgrades, he's been training for what feels like non-stop. Testing out his naginata form was a good choice. He didn't know how to use it. But after slaying some monsters, he began to get a good feel for it. Especially when he would change his elements.

Ahri: So Reito, have you mastered your spear form style yet?

Reito: Not yet. Although, I have made some progress with its moveset. Using a spear takes a lot of skill and practice. I hate to say it, but Motoyasu makes using a spear look so easy. 

Ahri: That's not surprising. He is the spear hero.

Reito: Fair point.

Both Reito and Ahri were walking on a pathway in the forest outside the city. Reito had his katana reverted back to normal.

Ahri: So tell me, should we hunt more monsters?

Reito: Actually-

???: So fluffy!

A loud voice came down the trail.

Ahri: What was that?

Reito: I don't know. Let's see.

They run down the trail and Reito notices giant bird-like footprints in the dirt. As they reached the source, Reito couldn't believe it.

Reito: Well, this is a surprise. Out of all places I would meet you guys, this was last on my list.

Raphtalia: It's Reito and Ahri!

The ones Reito and Ahri encountered were none other than Raphtalia and Noufumi. Reito noticed a few bandages wrapped around Raphtalia.

Ahri: What happened? Why do you have bandages wrapped around you?

Raphtalia: Oh, don't worry. I just got into a little accident is all. Nothing too dangerous.

Reito: You're a very elusive guy. How're doing, Noufumi?

He walked up as they both grabbed each other's hand and did a bros handshake. If Noufumi did that, Reito made excellent progress with getting Noufumi to help him in his mission.

Noufumi: I haven't seen you guys since the party. What have you two been up to?

Reito: Nothing much. Just upgrading and earning XP. What about you? Anything new happen?

Noufumi: The only thing new is the company. We got ourselves a new member. Look.

They turn their heads and Reito's surprised to see a Filolial. A massive one.

Reito: That's one big Filolial. Where'd you get that thing anyway?

Noufumi: Just bought it from a clutch of eggs. Nothing too fancy. We gave her the name Filo.

Reito: That's kind of basic.

Noufumi: Maybe. But she likes it. 

Reito: I can see that.

???: Your feathers are so fluffy and soft!

Reito: I know that voice.

Noufumi: You what?

He walks over to the Filolial and peeks to the side.

Reito: No way...

???: Oh hello... 

As the two looked at each other, they give a small shout and pointed at each other.

???: Sir Reito.

Reito: Melty? What the heck are you doing all the way out here?