SPOILERS!!!!!!!!

SO YOU KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE THE BUT THING FOR MY TENTH YEAR WEEK LONG ANNIVERSARY!!!

I PROMISED MYSELF TO POST SPOILERS OF ALL MY WORKS WHEN I REACHED THE TENTH YEAR MARK SO HERE YA GO!!!!!!!!!!!!

[1]

"He's not the real Cale, you bastard Crown Prince."

Hearing that, everyone who seemed to be chasing after him smacked his husband.

"You'd go for a damaged good who isn't the person you want to meet; how ridiculous," Reves snarled.

"As long as he wears Cale Henituse's body, that's fine. It's my mate through and through."

[2]

[My instincts are calling out for him... but my heart is screaming otherwise.]

Cale despised the world and wanted to leave after taking his revenge for the real Henituse. However, everyone took the chance to frame him and kill him.

He is the most dangerous existence in the Rowoon Kingdom.

[3]

"I though I was clear with my words..." white star repeated. "the man I first fell in love... and the man I am currently in love with... I can't let you go."

The crackling flames had fallen silent. The only words he could hear was White Star's voice.

[4]

"take my hand...  our love." 

He stared at them with two palms laid out asking for  him to reach him. 

[5]

"Cale...  no... our Rok Soo-ah... the love of our lives..." his words pierced his heart. Immense joy and hesitation filling his heart, "Come with me... choose me... I will make you happy... don't be happy with someone that is not us... with us... just be with us... I won't allow you to cry by yourself anymore. So... please... in this life... choose us."

as they have always chosen hin. 

will end at chapter 34 mwahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhaaaaaa