🕷Spider Hunt🕷

A month had passed and Peter spent a lot of time with Harry and Teddy. Harry had told him the real version of everything, including him being a wizard and about the wizarding world. They had both bonded like father and son. Harry would heal him and Peter would help in the library and with Teddy.

It was a pleasant afternoon when a man with a cap and sunglasses entered. Harry left Teddy with Peter and approached the mysterious man.

"Good morning, I'm Harry. Do you need anything?"

"Do you serve coffee?" the man asked.

"Yes,"

"Black coffee then,"

Harry left to prepare the coffee. 

"Harry, could you take Teddy please? I'm going to one of the tables to study," Peter asked Harry.

"Yeah sure, just be careful with that guy, he's suspicious,"

"Okay thanks,"

Harry took Teddy and returned with the black coffee. The man looked at Teddy in surprise.

"Is that your son?" he asked Harry.

"Kinda, he was my godson, his parents died so I adopted him,"

"What's his name?"

"Teddy,"

"He is so cute!"

"Thank you, here's your coffee,"

"Thanks Mr...?"

"Potter, Harry Potter,"

"Ah, thanks Mr Potter,"

"Please call me Harry. What's your name?"

"Steve, I would prefer not to say my surname,"

"Of course,"

"Is that boy your brother?" Steve asked Harry while pointing at Peter.

"No, he is very close to me, but we aren't related. I was thinking in adopting him,"

"That's very nice of you,"

"Thanks, I've grown very attached to him,"

"I hope so. I'll come back another day then, bye,"

"Good bye,"

Steve left and when he wasn't looking, Harry used a bit of magic for the wind to blow his hat and glasses off, to reveal the face of Captain America. he frowned.

"Harry! Could you help me with this?"

"Coming Pete!"

~~~~~

Peter left for patrol that night. He stopped two robberies and one murder. It had been a pretty nice patrol too, he barely got hurt. He sat on the ceiling of a building and texted Harry.

~~~~~

Peter: 

Harry

Harry:

Is something wrong?

Peter:

No just bored

Harry:

ok thats gud

Peter:

I stopped a murder and 2 robberies

Harry:

Well done! Did u get hurt

Peter:

Only a few scratches

Harry:

Gtg Teddy is crying, bye

Peter:

Bye 

~~~~~

Just as Peter put his phone away, a voice said from behind.

"Hey Spidey! Fury wants to have a chat with you, would you be nice enough to come with us?"

And there stood Iron-man, as if it was the most normal thing in the world. Peter looked around and saw Hawkeye and the Black Widow in the shadows and Captain America on another building nearby. 

"Hey Tin-can, you've brought some friends?" was all that he answered.

"Just in case you don't come willingly,"

"Ah, what a shame,"

"Why?"

"I was having a very good day. I acceded my test, helped my father-like person at his work and he helped me with a project. I also managed to save some people without getting hurt,"

"Good for you I guess. But are you coming?"

"No, I don't think I will,"

Captain America's shield whizzed through the air. Peter grabbed it and threw it back.

"I think you dropped something Cap,"

 Several arrows quickly made their way to Peter, but he just dodged them all.

"Is that the best you can do?"

"You are very annoying kid,"

"Thanks,"

Peter started to swing away, but Iron-man followed him, burning his webs.

"Aw come on man! I have to make them myself!"

The Black Widow fired her guns at her, but he dodged them, hitting Iron-man. Peter took the opportunity to escape. He quickly entered Harry's room and turned the lights on. But he just saw a stag on the floor, the stag transformed into Harry (he is an animagus, cuz why not)

"Hey Pete,"

"The Avengers are trying to capture me!"

"What? Why?"

"They say Fury wants to have a chat with me,"

"Curious,"

"What am I going to do?!"

"I'll come with you on your next patrol. Don't go tomorrow, we'll go on Monday,"

They started to make a plan. Peter would go out as normal and when the Avengers started to attack Peter, Peter would touch the spider on his suit. The spider would make Harry apparate to where Peter was. Harry then would protect Peter with (surprise, surprise) his magic and then interrogate the Avengers.