Too much

When Peter came back, he put his suit on and waited for Harry to strap Teddy onto himself, they couldn't leave Teddy alone. They left, Harry watched Peter do his usual patrol until Iron-man came again.

"Hey Spidey! You changed your mind?"

"Nope," Peter tapped the spider on his suit, making Harry appear.

"Hey! You're Harry Potter!"

"How do you know me?"

"Fury wants to have a chat with you too,"

"Just great!"

Hawkeye fired some arrows.

"Arrows!" Peter would tell anything that his senses would tell him. Harry turned to face the arrows, took his wand out and shouted, "Protego!" The arrows bounced off them.

"What?" Captain America shouted, coming into view.

"Hey Cap, enjoyed your coffee?" Harry smirked at him.

"Oh uh, yeah," Steve blushed.

"You guys thought I wouldn't realise how you spied on me? I was trained as a pig for slaughter! Of course I would realise!" Harry shouted, making the Black Widow, Hawkeye and the Falcon come out from their hiding spots, "You aren't going to take Spidey, nor me!" He pointed his wand at Hawkeye and shouted, "Pretificus Totalus!" Hawkeye's whole body stuck together, he fell flat on his face.

"What did you do to him?!" Natasha screamed. 

"A simple spell to stop him from moving,"

"You'll pay for that!"

She shot a bullet at him, just where Teddy was strapped. His eyes widened in shock. Just before he could say a spell, Peter jumped in front of Teddy, taking the bullet.

"NO!" Harry roared, "People have hurt, tortured and killed enough of my family members for you to try and kill on of my sons!"

Tony Stark came out of his suit, his hands held up in the air, "Let me help you, I can cure your son,"

"Get away from him," Harry growled.

"Let me help,"

Harry summoned his Fire Bolt and flew away with Peter and Teddy. The Falcon flew after them, shooting Harry's left arm. Harry shouted in pain before falling off his broom and fainting.

~~~~~

Harry opened his eyes to a bright, white room.

"Ah Potter, you are awake,"

"Who are you?"

"I'm Nick Fury,"

Harry brought his right hand to his chest. He could see his wand in his pocket, but there wasn't a baby with him. He jumped up, grabbing his wand.

"Where are my sons?"

"They are both being questioned,"

"Where?"

"Follow me, lower your wand,"

Harry did as he was told. He followed Fury into another white room. Peter was laying down, his stomach wrapped in bandages, his mask off. Teddy was on another bed next to Peter.

"Oh by Merlin's beard! Are you both okay?"

"I took the bullet that was aimed at Teddy, it hit me in the stomach," 

"I'm so sorry Pete..."

"It's not your fault. They also discovered my identity,"

"Damn it! What happened to Teddy? If he's dead, I swear to Lady Magi-"