Sorting

__________________________________

Parseltongue = ~text~

__________________________________

*Peter's POV*

THIS PLACE IS AWESOME!!! THE PAINTINGS MOVE AND TALK! THERE ARE GHOSTS! PEOPLE WEAR CLOAKS AND POINTY HATS! EVERYONE HAS WANDS! THERE'S EVEN A HALF-GIANT! IMAGINE A FULL GIANT!!!

I tried to memorise all the turns and stairs that we used. But it was mission impossible. Dun dun dun dun, dun dun dun dun, dun dun dun dun, dun dun dun dun, diriri, diriri, diriri, dundun!!!

The doctor lady opened a big set of doors, but not as big as the halls one. There are several rows of beds and she forces Pops into one. 

"Always the same bed, ain't that right Madam Pomfrey?" he told her.

"Yes, that bed has only been used by Potters for as long as I can remember,"

She gives him some pyjamas  and shuts the curtains around him. We can hear him grunt as he tries to put them on and then a crash followed by a moan. 

"Wans?" Pops voice says from in side the curtains, "Mind giving me a hand?"

Wanda blushed slightly but went to help him anyway. They start whispering while she helps him, but me having super hearing, can hear what they're saying.

"Thanks, I was having quite a struggle putting the bottom parts on," he chuckles.

"Don't worry, that's what I'm here for after all,"

"To see me half naked or to help me?" blush starts to creep up my cheeks and I hide my face in my hands.

"You asked me to help you help you, right?"

"Touché,"

He fixes the mess that he did and opened the curtains, "Done!"

I give them a knowing look and point at my ears. Wanda's eyes widen slightly as her cheeks are a bit red but Pops just gives me a goofy grin, not caring one bit. I roll my eyes at the pair of them and sit on the end of the bed. 

"All of you out! He needs some rest!" Ms Pomfrey came back again.

"Don't try to argue with her, I've tried that many times. I'm going to make a silver stag, you will all follow it down to the Great Hall. It will lead you to a kid my age. His name is Neville Longbottom, don't mention his parents. He will give you a tour of the whole place," Pops gave us instructions.

I started to bounce up and down in excitement. He took his wand out and a silvery smoke came out, it then took the shape of a big stag. It began to walk away, all of us except Wanda following it, down stairs, across corridors, through doors. I even got pranked by a ghost on my way there! 

*Loki's POV*

I remember the last time that I had been here. I've never told anyone and I'm not planning on doing so. When the first Wizarding War had started, Professor Dumbledore had asked me to fight with the light side, making it easier for them to win. I had told him that I wouldn't participate in silly human fights like this one. A few years later, he asked me once again for help, but to help him raise The Boy Who Lived as a pig for slaughter. Teaching him magic, giving him fake friends, a fake relationship, etc. Basically, a fake life. I had also denied helping with that, as I knew how having a fake life really hurt once you found out. It seems he did it anyways. But he didn't succeed the way he wanted to, because he died and Harry survived. Harry was no longer friends with the fakes and no longer in a fake relationship. Now he was truly happy. I had zoned out from the tour as I already knew my way around.