Potato Lord

{Before I write this chapter, I'm going to do different POV's. I really haven't done them for other chapters, but I'll start now cuz I feel like it's easier for me to write and for you guys to understand it. Wanda and Pietro are the same age as Harry. If you have any requests for what to do next, Im BEGGING you to tell me.}

~~~~~

*Peter's POV*

"But Pooooooooooops!"

"Love you, bye!"

And Strange closed the portal. 

Wow, great. Pops just made me lose watching the drama, but I guess they say: 

"When there's too much drama in school, all you gotta do is walk awayayayayayay!" I sand out loud before falling back on my bed laughing. 

Pops told me to annoy Fury and to take care of Teddy. So I changed clothes and started my new mission, to find Fury. I walked out of my room and nearly arrived at the elevator.

BUMP

I fell flat on the floor and when I looked up, you wouldn't believe it. I saw the most handsome boy I had ever seen. He had soft dirty-blond hair and gorgeous blue eyes. He had a muscular body and was slightly taller than me. He looked like the Gods themselves had made him. Resuming, he was hot and perfect.

"Hey darling," OH MY GOD! HIS VOICE IS SO ANGELICAL!

"Uh- H-hey," He called me darling! But , I had to stutter, "I'm sorry!"

"There is nothing to apologise for, I should've looked where I was going," 

"Me too. Oh yeah, I'm Peter Parker-Potter," I stretched my hand for him to shake, which he did. 

"Harley Keener-Stark-Rogers. I know, it's very long," he then chuckled and I'm so thankful I didn't melt, because his laugh was so- I can't even describe it.

"Wait, wait, wait! Hold your horses! Mr Stark and Mr Rogers are married and have a son?!"

"Yup, the press or any of the Avengers don't really know yet. How is it that you have two last names?"

"My adoptive father is Harry Potter,"

"That's cool. Where were you going anyway?"

"My Pops gave me the mission to annoy Fury but to also take care of my baby brother,"

"I think I saw them in the living room then,"

*Harley's POV*

I had just bumped into the cutest boy on Earth. He has curly brown hair with big, bambi-like, brown eyes. He was a bit shorter than me but still looked ripped. One of his hands was wrapped in a bandage and he had a black eye, but still, he was cute.

I was going to help him annoy Fury, so he went for his little brother while I went to grab some of my new potato guns. 

You might be wondering, Harley, where are your mother and sister? Why did Steve and Tony adopt you? Well, after I helped Tony when I was younger, he gave me his phone number for emergencies. He already knew that my father had left us and that it was only my mother, my sister and me. I was around nine when he crashed into my garage. Around a year or two later my mother was diagnosed with cancer, and due to the fact that we were poor, we weren't able to help her much. She died a few weeks after I turned twelve. I didn't want the government to put us in the system so I got work for after school, took care of my sister, paid the bills and faked my mother's signature. We lasted a whole year like this. My sister went to buy in the market but some muggers went up to her, she refused to give them the money and they killed her. I knew I couldn't survive like this anymore, so I called Tony and here we are!