Surprise?

On Sunday morning Peter returned to the orphanage to find Mr and Mrs Garcia bossing everyone around.

"There you are you ungrateful boy. I'll beat you later, clean everything, someone is coming to adopt one of you," Mrs Garcia said.

Peter joined the rest of the kids in cleaning. When they finished they all went to the living room and started to play with each other. Well, all except Peter. He just sat in a corner, trying to fix his phone. It had stopped working properly, he had accidentally dropped it in a bucket full of water. He didn't look up when a figure came to him.

"Hey Pete,"

"Harry?"

"Yup, I'm gonna adopt you,"

"Really?"

"Well duh,"

"Ohmygoshthankyousomuch!"

"My pleasure. Go pack your bag and I'll sign the papers,"

Peter ran up to his shared room and grabbed the few things he owned. He quickly ran back down to see Harry with the papers in one hand.

"Lets go home,"

~~~~~

Peter was very excited the next morning. He was going to go on patrol later that night and Harry would help him against the Avengers. 

"You have to eat breakfast, and I'm taking you to school," Harry gave him some toast. 

"Fine, but I'm so excited for to night!"

"Me too, me too,"

They finished their breakfast and went into the garage.

"We're riding a motorcycle?!"

"Yup, you like it?"

"It's so sick!"

"Glad you like it,"

Harry gave him a helmet, then put his own one on. Peter then helped Harry put Teddy in the baby strap. The bike sped out and into the road, going as fast as lightning. 

"You don't have to pick me up today, I'm going to Ned's house,"

"Is Ned a friend?"

"Yup,"

"Okay, see you at eight for patrol,"

"Okay good, bye guys!"

"Bye!"

But before Peter had a chance to leave, Flash appeared. 

"Tell me dude, how much did Puny Parker pay you for you to act like this?"

Peter turned around to see Harry's hand in his coat, about to take his wand out.

"DAD! Don't do it!"

"You sure? It would be worth it,"

"No it won't, and Teddy is present,"

"True, true,"

Harry then turned to face Flash again, glaring at him.

"You dare hurt my son again and I'll make your life a living hell. And as for your question, I adopted him,"

"Yeah right, you're not even an adult. You probably don't even have a job and kidnapped this baby,"

"ENOUGH!"

All the students were shocked. Harry's eyes had turned into bright green fires, his body levitating from the ground. Wand in his hand, at sight.

"I'm eighteen, General of the British army, I have a well paid job and this is my son thank you very much,"

"Yeah right," Flash answered, but in the inside he was freaking out.

"Listen carefully. You ever come close to any of my family members or even talk to them, and I personally come after you, understood?"

Flash nodded his head and ran away. Peter looked at Harry and whispered.

"Try not to use your magic again. Bye Dad,"

"Bye son,"