Part-16

"Where is Joonie? Did he eat the breakfast? Call him we are getting late. " Said Seokjin while bringing egg rolls and kimchi fried rice.
"Ohh, I forgot to tell you that Joonie ate his breakfast already and he went to the nearby convenience store. " Said Jimin while taking kimchi rice into his plate and kicking Jungkook's leg to remove his sleepiness as he was laying on the table and yawning.
"Why? What was so urgent? " Asked Yoongi.
"Just something. I also don't know what he wanted" Said Jimin.
"He has money, right? " Asked Hoseok with a worried face.
"Of course. Aren't we giving him plenty of money online through that website? " Said Taehyung with a naughty smile on his face.
"Ahh, yes how can I forget? It has been two weeks since I donated money. I should do that more often" Said Hoseok.
"How can you not! I am giving him money every week for his translation. " Said Seokjin and banging his fist on the table.
"Alright, alright. I will put an alarm in case I forget any week, don't be angry! " Said Hoseok while nudging Seokjin who was beside him and giving his sunshine smile to ease his hyung's anger.
"Don't be angry, we don't need to worry about Joonie as long as you are here. right hyung? " Asked Taehyung while looking toward Seokjin while wiggling his eyebrows.
"Me? Why?... Why you don't need to? " Asked Seokjin with big, questioning eyes.
"Why?... Isn't it because for a small translation from Korean to English you provide Joonie with a large sum of money online, I am right Professor Kim" Said Taehyung.
"Ahh... That... I-i am not the only one.. You.. You also give money .. Why pointing at me only!! " Said Seokjin while avoiding Taehyung's eyes.
"Yes, we also give money. But it was your idea according to my memory and it was brilliant. Our innocent Joonie won't be able to detect that we are the ones giving him money. But don't you give him extra for every little translation!" Said Taehyung. Seokjin ignored Taehyung and started eating quickly.
"Anyways, hyung it was a good idea. I and Jimin as the dancers who want dance instructions to be translated from English to Korean to see how others practice, Yoongi hyung who is a producer of songs need to read and listen to foreign songs to improve his own so he gives the songs in English to translate into Korean and you hyung as a professor of Zoology needs to know about every animal on the planet and hence gives different information about animals and plants. And for our Kookie and Taetae, are K-pop idols who give the messages of their foreign fans to be translated into Korean. But the hardest is to write fan messages, how do you two manage it, I did not have time so I did not see your messages, what messages you sent to Joonie? "Asked Hoseok while cutely eating fruits making Yoongi stare at him without blinking.
"You are right, thanks hyung. I remembered something very important.Our Taetate and Kookie act as K-pop idols ask our Joonie to translate the English messages into Korean that your so-called fans give to you, but you two go beyond the limits. How can you give our innocent Joonie such cheeky messages to translate? He is under eighteen, I think you know that. As his hyungs we should take good care of him, how can you give him that type of message? "Said Jimin while raising his voice a little.
" That... We.. I-i mean we... "Taheyung was trying to say something while kicking Jungkook's leg to wake him up who was still sleeping despite the argument going on. One hard kick from Taehyung and Jungkook was awake like he had the energy to beat thousands of bad guys.
" Yes, hyung we give him such messages. But we were not able to think of something so we would give messages to each other and then translate them to English and then send that messages to Joonie. "Said Jungkook not knowing that he might end up getting beaten blue-black by his hyungs due to his sleepiness.
" WHAT!! You give those cheeky and other  types of messages to each other and then to Namjoon. "Shouted Seokjin.
" No! We don't! We don't give to Joonie we give it to each other. "Said Jungkook who was still not understanding what he was saying. Before Jungkook could spill more beans Taehyung shut his mouth by stuffing an apple in his mouth. Jungkook was shocked but still started eating the Apple looking with big bambi eyes towards Taehyung. Taehyung sighed as he could not even be angry after seeing his kookie's face.
"Do you really send anything that comes in your mind. If you send it to each other it's okay. But Namjoon is still underage. I won't allow this. And even if you were idols why would you want to read such messages. From now on don't send such messages to Namjoon, okay? Said Seokjin. Taehyung smiled and nodded happily as he was not scolded.
Just then the door was opened and Namjoon entered. His skin was pale and he was looking like he has seen a ghost. All the members understood that something is wrong.
"Are you okay, Joon? " Asked Seokjin while going towards Namjoon and standing in front of him with one hand in his pocket and one on Namjoon's shoulder.
"Ah.. Uh...nothing hyung, I am busy thinking about how to get out of the maze" Said Namjoon while giving a smile but Seokjin who just spent a few months with Namjoon understood him like an open book. He knew that Namjoon was lying but he did not want to push the topic as they were late and Namjoon might get uncomfortable. So he just patted on his shoulders and said " Everything will be okay. You have me by your side. "
At this Namjoon really gave a sincere smile and nodded. Then all of them headed towards there car. Namjoon had taken a small black bag with him.