Chapter 20

Namjoon was trying to concentrate while sitting in a chair. He was trying to remember his memory of today's mission , even a tiny bit of memory would do. But no matter how hard he tried he only ended up having a severe headache. But stubbornness was something deeply rooted in this boy. The more headache increased the more he wanted to remember. He was sweating and his breathing started turning uneven and quick but he was focusing on what happened today. His headache was unbearable but he was all alone. No one to stop him from hurting himself. All of a sudden his nose started bleeding and he felt like his head was pounding and someone was hammering it. But all the pain that he endured made him remember what his memory of today was. He remembered how he ran off on the planks within a few minutes. That memory came into his mind like a movie and then he blacked out completely luckily on the table and not falling from the chair.

Previously everyone had their lunch together and were in their respective rooms. The maknaes invited Namjoon to play with them but he excused himself saying that he wants to sleep and so he was alone in the room where his experiment of remembering him succeded with a bad headache and nosebleed.

After an hour Namjoon woke up his headcahe was still hurting but he got up as he needed to clean his nose. He got up from the chair  but immediately sat down the next minute as he felt very dizzy. After a few minutes, he again tried and he succeeded in getting and walking up to the bathroom. He cleaned his nose and took a hot bath to relieve his stress.

In the evening everyone gathered around at the table and Seokjin prepared many dishes for everyone especially Namjoon as he has completed four missions which was a great thing for the Bangtan as they were eager to include Namjoon in their team.

Jungkook and Yoongi helped Seokjin prepare all the dishes and everything was set up.

Namjoon was reading a book about animals when he was called to eat by Jimin. When he came down he was surprised by all the food items and beer that were present at the table.

"What is all this? So much food! Am I missing something? " Asked Namjoon thinking it was for another member and he forgot a special day for someone as everyone shared their special days with each other.

"Joonie you completed four missions and that is the reason we are celebrating today," Said Taehyung excitedly.

"Oh!! But isn't it too early to celebrate? I still have two missions to complete" Said Namjoon feeling a little embarrassed by the attention and rubbing the back of his neck.

"We all are sure that you will pass the remaining ones? Now come on let's eat. I am very hungry" Said Jungkook and Namjoon nodded with a smile and everyone enjoyed the tasty food made by Seokjin, Yoongi, and Jungkook.

"Joonie wanna drink some alcohol? " Asked Yoongi while showing a glass.

"Yahh!! Yoongi he is underage how can you offer him? Joonie don't pay attention to that hyung of yours. " Said Seokjin while glaring at Yoongi.

Yoongi only scoffed and drank up the glass that he had offered to Namjoon. Namjoon only smiled at both of his hyungs while others chuckled a bit.

"Yoongi hyung why are you drinking so much? You can't handle much of alcohol? " Asked Jimin.

"Jimin-ah today is a day of celebration. We should drink up till we are totally out. That is the meaning of party" Said Yoongi while drinking one more glass.
Hoseok sighed and rubbed his temple as he knew the aftermath that he needs to deal with Yoongi.

After one hour Yoongi was laying on the sofa mumbling something to himself with an empty glass dangling and swirling in his hand. Taehyung was also half drunk but not as bad as Yoongi. Jungkook picked up Taehyung while going into their room. Jimin, Namjoon, and Seokjin thought that it would be great to spend their time together playing Mario games. While Hoseok took the initiative of taking care of drunk Yoongi.