𝓉𝓌𝑜 ♜

you could've sworn your heart did a flutter.

"well, i didn't mean to annoy you.."

now all you could do now was think about him, only him, he wouldn't leave your mind. the fact annoyed you. you could feel the atmosphere getting hot. you smiled softly to yourself, "am i starting to like the person i've despised the most?" your smile wasn't happy, nor, sad. in fact it was somewhat emotionless. you stared up into the abyss of the ceiling, "hm rumi?" you looked towards your friend you was a reading a simple novel. "huh?" your friend looked up cluelessly, to which you chuckled to. "rumi do you ever think i'll be like him?" you ask, staring back up at the ceiling. "who? alhaitham? well... sure.." you friend said, clearly unsure. "i see the doubt in your voice, i think it's better just to accept the fact he'll always better..." you let out another laugh, this time you feel wet feeling near your eyes. "[name]... don't think that way.. you just need to take things easier." you turn towards your friend again, "how am i supposed to get better when i just take things easier?! god i feel so stupid.." you grin, wiping your tears. "maybe you need some time to yourself... i think i'll be leaving." rumi says, getting up, and leaving.

and there, all by yourself, you sob.

it was all to do now.

rumi left the room, clearly bothered, you wouldn't tell her what was wrong, and yet expected her to help you. she grumbled in frustration. "aren't you supposed to be in the office?" a voice called over to the angry girl. "that happened a while ago, dumbass." she made sure to be extra quiet while saying that, she looked up from the floor to be meet with a pair of green eyes. "what's [last name] up to?" he asked, looking around fro the girl. "why are you so curious?" rumi's frown soon turned into a smirk. "it's fun to get under her skin, annoy her, she get's so worked up... it's amusing." rumi rolled her eyes at his response. "suddenly your not hot." rumi groaned. alhaitham gave her a glare. "i'm not what?" he asked in shock, how did people have the courage to say such... things? "nothing! nothing! hehe... um anyways about [name]..." rumi chuckled awkwardly, "well she's on about another one of her rants.. ha." she gave a weak smile to the boy. "can i see her?" he asks, almost shamefully. "you ask that question like your her boyfriend.. ha, well i don't think she's in the mood to be spoken to, so no." rumi replied, "i can give you her number though." alhaitham's eyes lit up, nothing to noticeable though. "alright." he muttered in a bored tone. though his heart was doing a little happy dance, it was warm, in fact, he was feeling something he's never felt before. though he couldn't quite put his tongue on it. 

[name].

are you ok?

who are you? and thanks for asking.

i think you'd hate the fact i was texting you.

if i told you who i am.

oh

i don't exactly hate anyone you know

wait are you alhaitham?

no,

i'm not alhaitham.

oh

well i kind of hate him tbh

how come?

he always is so silent and he's kind've mean, i don't think he notices though.

and he puts no effort into his work and still, he's better than me.

i guess i'm just envious.

oh sorry then.

it's alright :/

i should probably give you a contact name

do you prefer anything?

material GOWRLLajo

um excuse me?

feccuauhq;

sorry my roommate is weird,

he does things like that often. 

my roommate is also like that :0

i have to go

fairwell.

um goodbye 

...

did i mention this was a collage au?