𝒻𝑜𝓊𝓇 ♜

you swear you nearly choked when you read that message, the guy you were texting was alhaitham? how did he even get your number? weirdo... an uneasy look settled on your face. rumi, of course, took notice to this. "[NAME]!" you heard a voice yell, "WHY ARE YOU SAD." you gave a blank face to your roommate. "i'm not sad, just shocked." the girl blinked at you a couple of times before speaking up again, "why?" she said, peering over to look at your phone as if the answer was there, which it was... but. "who's this?" she asks sweetly tapping on your screen with her bright red nails. clearly talking about the boy you had been texting. "just some random guy who texte... HEY GIVE MY PHONE BACK!" rumi was quick to snatch away your phone, she gave you a cheeky grin. "your texting alhaitham now~" your face flushed a crimson red. "he texted me! i swear it's nothing like that!" you yell trying to reach for your phone. rumi gave you a smirk hovering the phone out of your reach. you slammed a kick in her calf causing her to yelp in pain, and drop your phone. you were quick to grab it before it fell on the ground. rumi let a sigh, putting her hands on her hips, "tell me why you were texting him." she looked at you with a cheeky expression. "he texted me first rumi... and i didn't know he was alhaitham until he told me." you confessed, your head bowed. "do you still hate alhaitham?" she asks, more serious than before. "huh? of course i do, there's no doubt." you say bluntly, but your chest felt heavy. like you were lying to yourself and her. "[name], from what i saw, you called him pretty cool," rumi looked at you with a unreadable expression, "but now your saying you hate him because he's alhaitham? i think your letting this stupid rivalry about grades or whatever get in the way. in fact i don't even think it's a rivalry. i think he wants to be friends with you." you opened your mouth to object but instantly a knot formed in your throat, making it numb, making you have a loss for words. "he isn't even that bad... your mad for such a silly thing [name], and it's kind of disappointing me... i know i'm supposed to be your friend... but.." rumi stopped, looking towards you. waiting for you to say something. "do you really think it's just because of that dumb.. competition?" you mumble out, an anger burning in your voice. "well.. no.." you throw your arms against your chest. "well, first off his attitude, horrible." you list up your index finger to count one, "second off the way he ignores everyone, acting as if he's better." you point up two. "and third off the fact that he doesn't even try and yet he amazes everyone." you point up three. the room fell into a deep silence. not even rumi, muttered a word.

"still sounds stupid." she laughs softly. you smack her arm in frustration. "OW!" she said before laughing again. you smile at her childish antics. but your face quickly turns into something more serious. 

"maybe i don't hate haitham." 

...

alhaitham waited patiently for your reply, only to get nothing. he sighed in defeat before closing his phone. he shouldn't have told you. now you'd most likely never text him again. it looks like screwed up once again. except. this time. it was with his childhood crush. 

...

THIS IS SO SHORT HELP 

why am i cringing at my own story

anyone else think heizou is rlly pretty?