𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑒 ♜

" well

" well... what i wanted to talk about was..." he sighed. "this is hard to say... but [name]... i.." his cheeks tint a bit, the poor guy was embarassed.

" [name]. i want to be on good terms.." he suddenly let out a heavy breath, his face, which was always stoic, showed a nervous expression. " i don't want to hate you... and i don't want you to hate me!" he put his fist down on the table, not too harshly though. 

he shut his eyes closed. "kaveh told me it's never good to be on bad terms with someone... especially someone you really..." his voice trailed off. " really wanna be friends with." he finished, that's not what his heart wanted him to say though. 

" i know i seem dumb and desperate.." he opened his eyes, his face returning to somewhat normal. " but [name], i really do admire you for your determination, and even though your not the best... you work to be the best, and... i don't see that in a lot of people."

he looked to the side. " what I'm saying is... i wanna be friends, and i don't want you to hate me.. i don't want us to have a stupid rivalry."

your eyes widened, " alhaitham..." you were in shock, you didn't know what to say... in fact you couldn't say anything, there was a lump in your throat. 

" I'm sorry for all the times i've been rude and horrible, i have a really bad ego sometimes..." he continued softly.

you stare at him. lips pierces, your body feels heavy now. " I'm sorry." you say, getting up from your seat.

you don't know why you did that, you want to talk things out, you need to talk things out, but your body... it kind of just moved on its own. 

you didn't even get your food yet- oh and the guilt was starting to bottle you up... just leaving him there to pay, to look at your empty seat.

to be upset that you... couldn't bring yourself to talk to him.

goodness, you really were stubborn. 

well, anyways, you ran away.

you ran so fast, faster than ever before- bursting open the cafe doors and pounding down the street. you could feel the tears flood your eyes. fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck... why would you do that? what's wrong with you? 

" i should've talked things out.." you whisper to yourself, tears streaming down your face- the guilt was really eating you up.

you could go back... but no. you have too much pride for that, and you're too embarrassed too.

so, you keep running, running until you come up to the front of the dorm building, which you yanked open the door too.

thank god the lobby was practically empty, no one could see you cry... well, besides the practically blind (and deaf) old lady at the front desk, and that one blonde boy-

kaveh.

your breath hitched once again and you looked around the area rapidly, your heart beating so fast... god, you felt like digging a hole right there and then and never coming out of it. 

he's 100% going to tell alhaitham about this... their best friends! 

"[name]?" you heard a voice call out softly, fuck. now you're screwed for sure.

" don't look at me.." you whimper meekly.

kaveh bit his lip, putting down the boxes he was once holding and leaning into you. "[name], it's okay to cry... i do it a lot, over the most simple things!"

" you're gonna tell a-alhaitham.." you sniffled. 

" what? nono, i won't tell alhaitham you cried... i'm not like that." he whispered comfortingly. "now.. why don't i take you back to your dorm and let you explain to me...? rumi's already packing for her break tomorrow so she won't mind us right?"

you nodded, still sniffling. "yeah.." 

" perfect." kaveh smiled sweetly.

...

I REREAD THIS AND IM OBSESSED?

AAAA STOP I WANNA WRITE MORE BUT BUT! YOU GUYS HAVE TO WAIT