𝓈𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃 ♜

alhaitham

alhaitham

hey [name]...

we haven't texted in a while, is anything wrong?

did I do something?

are you mad at me?

please answer.

you stared down blankly at your phone. did you want to answer? yes. but would answer? maybe... you would, maybe you wouldn't.

it had been a couple of days since you last even spoke to him or texted him. you two weren't even friends, so why did he care so much? you think back to your conversation with sara, what if... you really were in denial about your feelings?

but why would you like him? he was so... how would you describe it? something about him ticked you off so much, but then there was also something that made your heart sore. 

you take a deep breath, typing a few letters onto your keyboard. you stop and look at the message... here goes nothing, you thought as you clicked the send button. 

hey

alhaitham

hello [name]

how are you?

good ty

how about u?

alhaitham

i'm doing great, although i'm quite infuriated by the fact

you are, or were, ignoring me.

oh

sorry about that, i just didn't know how to respond.

alhaitham

so you were thinking about how to respond to for 15 minutes?

yeah...?

uh anyways i have to go

bye

alhaitham

bye.

you were obviously lying about having to go because you stayed glued to your phone. rereading the messages over and over again... should you have left it off like that? your mind scrambled... why was it so difficult just to talk to him, even when you really weren't even talking.

...

alhaitham frowned, his phone hovering above him as he blinked a couple of times. it was obvious that [name] didn't actually have to go, and just didn't want to talk to him. what had he done wrong, he had tried to be as casual as possible. what was he doing that was so wrong...?

he grunted turning himself over on his bed so that he would be on his side. his eyes scanning the dull room. perhaps it was just him... he was the problem.

he had always been loved and adored by MANY girls, so why couldn't she like him? perhaps it was the fact that he always had women storming around him, or his stale personality. it was probably his personality. maybe he was too quiet for her liking, too stoic... and well he lacked showing his emotions properly. maybe that's why he had been screwing up this whole time...

he closed his eyes, maybe some rest would help him relax, but even he knew... he couldn't escape this feeling, these thoughts. the constant thought of him doing something wrong, wondering why he wasn't good enough for her... even after all these attempts. what was he doing wrong?

...

𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒𝓈𝓀𝒾𝓅

you woke up to the sound of your roommate, rumi, screaming at the top of her lungs. pacing around, panicking. her white hair was a complete mess and she seemed as if she was about to cream even more.

"ugh... rumi what are you doing?" you ask with a tired tone. "why did you invite haitham over?!" she yelled, her eyes wide. "what...? i didn't invite alhaitham over... what are you saying?" you ask, raising an eyebrow at your roommate... who was currently, in your opinion, going insane. "then explain why he's at our door asking for where you are?!" she barked, pointing towards the door. "rumi... you must be hallucinating..." you get up from your bed, walking towards the door to open it. "see there's no one-" your eyes widen. "hey-" you slam the door shut before he could finish greeting you. "see i told you!" rumi said, a hint of pride in voice. but honestly, you didn't care that you were wrong... the only thing you could think about was the fact that alhaitham was at your door... and most importantly...

WHY WAS HE THERE?!

...

me after not updating this book for almost a month

SO SORRY BBGS I PROMISE THE GOOD STUFF IS COMING AND I'LL TRY TO BE MORE ACTIVE

I JUST FINISHED MY FINALS SO I'LL DEFO BE UPDATING MORE !! 

(ya'll... ALL I WANTED WAS KAVEH. NOW HERE I AM WITH GANYU.)