𝑒𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 ♜

you clutched onto the door handle, your mind scrambling with thoughts on what to do

you then heard another knock on the door. "[name]? could you please open the door?" a voice called out. alhaitham.... why did he sound so desperate? this wasn't exactly like him.

you stood there for a moment longer, letting out a breathy sigh as you stared at the floor. oh, what to do... what to do?

slowly, you began to open the door. giving alhaitham a blank and irritated look... yet your eyes gleamed with happiness. you were happy to see him.

you wouldn't admit it. not now at least. 

"[name]... can i ask you something?" alhaitham asked after a moment of silence, trying to look into your eyes but failing...

"yeah... go ahead," you say, your voice practically a whisper as you stare directly at him. your eyes almost glowing as you indulged in his beautiful features. 

"will you come with me to the local cafe...? i'd like to speak with you there," he replied.

without a single thought you nodded your head. "yeah sure... why not." you replied, clearly not thinking straight. wait...

was he asking you out on a date... what.. no! you meant no... not yes. 

"great. see me there later today. maybe like 3:30....?" he said, his eyes showing a glimpse of hope as he eagerly waited for your reply.

"y-yeah... see you then," you muttered, ruffling a hand through your hair. 

the boy was practically jumping with joy. you had just accepted his offer of going out! he swore he was going to smile... but he kept his stotic expression. "mmm.. okay. see you then." he said before walking away. leaving you completely dumbfounded. 

you slam the door shut, screaming before collapsing on the floor. "oh my god... oh my god." you wanted to bury yourself in a hole. 

you just accepted a date with alhaitham... the person you hated and despised the most. well... maybe not hate.. or despise, but still!

was it even a date...? or did he want to just speak to you? you were panicking... in fact, you were so far away from reality. lost in your own thoughts. 

until a pillow was thrown at you. "you're going on a date with alhaitham!" you heard a certain someone exclaim. no... not a date. you wouldn't accept that. 

"i-it's... not a date." you murmur sheepishly, burying your face in your knees. "not a date... he just wants to talk," you argue. 

"it's definitely a date." rumi said with a proud smirk. 

"now my little {name]... let's get you ready," she said before dragging you over somewhere you didn't bother to pay attention to. probably the closet. 

...

𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒𝓈𝓀𝒾𝓅

you found yourself walking as slowly as possible. you wanted nothing more than to avoid this "date". but eventually, you found yourself in front of the cafe, opening the door to it.

you already saw alhaitham sitting there, waiting for you. he had been there for the past 20 minutes... waiting for you patiently. 

"hi." you say as you sit down parrel from him. trying your best to smile, but it just came off as goofy. alhaitham found it adorable. 

"order for this couple~?" a waiter with two braids asks, approaching you two. 

"we're not a-"

"I'll take a coffee along with an omelet, thank you. she can pick her own meal, right [name]?"

you gave him a glare before sighing. "i'll take some tea... and a slice of cheesecake, thank you." you say, bowing your head a little in gratitude. 

"alrighty~ coming right up." the waiter smirked before striding away.

you then turn to alhaitham, raising an eyebrow at him. "so... what did you want to talk about?" you ask, tilting your head at him. 

"well... what i wanted to talk about was..." he sighed. "this is hard to say... but [name]... i.."

...

HAHAHA IM BACK. 

AND HAHHA CLIFFHANGER 

OH BTW THE SPOTOFY PLAYLIST WILL BE UPDATED GRRR