Chapter one

I was watching some insta stories ' s when I saw one from FC Barcelona my favorite club. Thank fuck that I know Spanish. In the video they said that they are looking for a new nurse at the club itself. Again thanks fuck that im 17 and have a nursing degree so it was perfect. I klicked the link and signed myself in. Now I only have to wait for a response.... if I will ever get one. I went downstair and sate on the sofa.

'' You look happy what happened?' ' Dad asked. '' You know that I always want to go to Barcelona right.'' I say. ''Yes?'' ''Ẃell I saw that FC Barcelona needs a nurse so I signed myself up. But I still need to get a respond.'' I say. ''That's great honny. I hope that you get the job but dinners ready so let's eat.'''He said.

After dinner I went to my room and just chilled for a few hours.

The fuck am I suppose to do? I thought. I'll just go for a walk. ''Pap ik ga even buiten lopen'' (Dad im going for a walk) I say. ''Oké kom niet te laat terug'' (Okay don't come back to late) Dad said. I took my bag and walked outside. Thank fuck it wasn't raining which is a miracle in the Netherlands. I walked to the park and just sat there. "Live is so boring like what am I supposed to do?" I thought. After a few minutes I went home again.

"Pap ik ben terug" (Dad I'm back) I said and walked to my room. It was late now so I went to sleep.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

~time skip~
It's already been two weeks sins I signed in for FC Barcelona and I'm beginning to think that I am not accepted. I closed my laptop with a sigh. I checked my mailbox for the last 30 minutes and stil nothing. I went downstairs and sat on the couch next to my mom.

"Mam ik denk niet dat ze terug gaan mailen"(Mom I don't think there going to mail back) I said. "Het komt wel goed schat, heb wat geduld" (its going to ben okay honey, just have some patients) mom responds. "I will try my best" After an hour I went upstairs to watch some Netflix. I opened my laptop and my mailbox was stil open. "It's worth the try" I thought and refresh my mailbox. And there it is a mail from FC Barcelona!! I opened it

Dear y/n

We mailed you to inform you that you got the job!! We already bought you the plane ticket and you will be leaving in a week. We hope to see you soon!!
Have a good night/day

Greeting,
FC Barcelona

I got it! I fucking got it!! I ran downstairs screaming. "Mam pap ik ben toegelaten!!!" (Mom dad I'm accepting!!!)I scream. "Good job honey I knew you would get it " Dad said. "When are you leaving?" Mom asks. "Next week they already bought the plane ticket" I said. "Wow that's soon" Mom said. "I know but it wil be alright" I say. "Where will you live?" Das asks. "I don't know I think I wil look for a appartement" I say. "We will help you" Mom said. "Okay well I'm going to sleep good night!!" I said and gave them a hug. "Good night sweetie" they said at the same time.

I went upstairs did my skincare and went to sleep. I still can't believe I'm going to work at FC Barcelona!!

The next morning I woke up and went downstairs. The delicious smell of pancakes hit my nose. "Good morning honey" mom said. "Morning mom" I said. She gave me a plate with pancakes and I ate it. "Honey your dad is going to look for an apartment while we are going to pack your suitcases" mom said. "Okay let me first finish my breakfast" i said. "No rush take your time." After breakfast mom and I went to my room. "So are we going to pack all your clothes or are you just going to bring one suitcase and after you land dad and I are going to ship all you stuff?" Mom asks. "I will bring clothes for a week and than you guys can ship the rest with all my stuff" I say. "Okay honey"

~time skip~
Today is my last day in the Netherlands I'm happy but I'm also going to miss it. I mean I lived here my entire life and now I'm going to move to Spain for the rest of my live. I went to do my skincare and went to sleep. Well I tried to sleep. I still can't believe that I'm moving to Barcelona I'm so excited. After about 10 minutes I fell asleep.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

First chapter done I hope you liked this chapter have a good night/day💕
-Noël