Chapter four

I have worked around one week at FC Barcelona and I can tell you it was the best week of my life. Pablo and I are friends and I am literally dying cuz I'm friends with the hottest dude from Barcelona. But anyways today I had work so I was in my office doing some paperwork when Pablo and Pedri walked in.

"Hola y/n" Pedri said. "Hola, can I help you guys with something?" I ask. "Well we have a question" Pablo said. "And I have an answer." "We were wondering if you would like to come to the beach with us Valeria is also coming so it will be fun" Pablo said. "Sure I would love to join you guys. What time?" I ask. "At around 5 but we will pick you up" Pedri said. "Okay" I said smiling as they walk out of my office.

I was just finishing my work when Valeria stormed in. "Hello" she said. "Hi can I help you?" I said trying to hold in my laugh cuz miss girl was panting for her life. "Your also going to the beach with Pedri and Gavi right?" She asked. "Yeah why?" "Thank fuck I'm not alone" "I have a idea we should get ready at my house" I said practically jumping. "Yes good idea! Are you done with your work so we can go?" "Yes yes I'm done vamos"

We walked out of the office and called a cab cuz we both don't have our drivers licenses but that doesn't matter at all. We arrived at my house and i toke a quick shower cuz why not. And it was pretty warm here. So I just put on my bikini and some jeans.

(Outfit)

(Outfit)

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

"Y/n are you almost done?" "Yeah I am!" "Woww you look so beautiful" "thank Val you too" I say smiling. Valeria and I became very close I can say that she is my best friend now and I know I can tell her everything and she can do the same with me. We just hang out for a little bit cuz it was almost 5 p.m. We just talked until I got a message from Pablo.

(We are not talking about the time that doesn't match with the story and we're also not talking about that my phone is in Spanish when I don't know Spanish)

"Val there here let's go" I say. "De acuerdo, vamos" We walk out the house and I make sure to lock the door and we pres the button for the elevator but it decided to take his time so we run down the stairs. People where looking at us like we're psycho's but that okay. We saw Pedri's car and pretended to not be out of breath but that didn't help so we just got in the car.

"Why are you guys out of breath?" Pablo asks. "Oh nothing" I say. "bueno" Pablo says. Pedri puts the radio on and Parado no Bailão was playing so Valeria and I where singing at the top of our longs. Pablo and Pedri looked at us like we are crazy but yeah. After a 10 minute drive we arrived at the beach and it was so beautiful I love the beach.

We got out the car and just walked around. Val was with Pedri a bit in front of me and Pablo. "You know you like really beautiful" Pablo says. "Thank you, you also don't look that bad yourself" i say smiling. "Do you think that Val and Pedri would be a cute couple" I ask. "Yeah of course they are really close and I think Pedri has a crush on Valeria" He says. "Oh and why do you think that?" "He talks about her non stop" he says. "Okay okay I think that Val also has a crush on Pedri cuz like every time she sees him she is as red as a tomato" i say.

After walking and talking for about 20 minutes we just sat down in the sand and look at the sunset. "I love Barcelona I'm so glade I moved here" I say. "How was it like living in Amsterdam?" Pedri asks. "Just one word rain a lot of rain" i say. "Really?" Val asks. "Yeah it rains there non stop like it was april you know and it suddenly started to snow" i say (talking out of experience😭) "that's messed up" Pablo says.

We stayed at the beach for another 20 minutes and then decided to go to my house to order some pizza and watch a movie. We got in the car again and this time DUELE EL CORAZON was blasting out of the radio so Valeria and I begin to sing again. After driving we finally arrive at my house and I changed into my pj's and Val borrowed one of mine. Pedri ordered the pizza cuz we all where afraid don't blame us.

"What movie are we watching?" Pedri asks. "I absolutely don't know" I say. "Let's watch #ALIVE" Val says. "What that for movie?" I ask. "It's a horror movie" "Ay bet let's watch it!" I say. Right when we wanted to start the movie someone knocked on the door. And everyone immediately looked at Pedri. "I'll get it" he says.

A few seconds later he came back with the pizza and we ate and watched the movie. We where halfway through the movie when I became tired. I rested my head on the shoulder to my right who turned out to be Pablo. I almost fell asleep when Pablo putted his hand around my waist holding me. And I fell into a peaceful sleep.

"Take a photo!" "Shut up Pedri you will wake them up!" "Sorry but there just so cute" Pablo started to move. "¿Pueden callarse? ¿No ven que está dormida?" (Can you guys shut up can't you see she's asleep?) Pablo says. "Lo siento hermano"  pedri says as he and Valeria walk out of the room. "Lo siento amor por estos dos idiotas, buenos noches hermosa" (sorry amor for those those two idiots, goodnight beautiful) Pablo says and it melted my heart. And I fell asleep with a smile on my face.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

~The next morning~

I woke up first so I decided to make some pancakes. I love love love pancakes so that's why I will make it. I finished maken the pancakes and everyone was wake except Valeria so I decided to wake her up in an very nice way. I take a glass of water and walk to the guest room. And the my full heart I splash all the water on her face. And if I tell you she led out a scream my lord I thought I would be deaf.

"Hijo de puta" she says. "Good morning" I say with the biggest smile on my face. "I made breakfast so you needed to wake up" "and the best idea you could think of in your little ass brain was to slash water on my face" "yeah something like that. Now get up and go eat breakfast" i say walking out of the room and into the dining area.

"Why was Valeria screaming?" Pedri asks. "Oh I splashed water on her face to wake her up" I say as Valeria walked in. "Heyy good morning" I say and she just gave me a dead glare and sat down next to me. "Are there any plans today I'm bored" i say. "We should go shopping!!" Val says. "Amazing idea" I say

"What do you guys think?" I say. "Yeah good idea" pablo says. "Oke dit gaat zo leuk worden" I say. "English please" Pedri says. "Oh sorry I said this is going to be so much fun"

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

Hello so yeah I actually have nothing to say but umm yeah. Have a nice day/night💕
-Noël