Chapter five

After eating and cleaning the house Val and I went to get ready to go shopping. I toke a quick shower and did my skincare. "Val are you putting on makeup or not?" "Nah I don't want to, you?"  "Me neither"
I put on my outfit and brush my hair it's going to be warm today so that is nice.

 "Val are you putting on makeup or not?" "Nah I don't want to, you?"  "Me neither"I put on my outfit and brush my hair it's going to be warm today so that is nice

(Outfit)

"Wow you look stunning!!" "Thankss you also look amazing Val" We went back to the living room and see the boys sitting in the couch. "You guys ready?" Pedri asks. "Yessss vamos" I say. We got to Pedri's car and got to the mall. It was a 10 minute drive so it wasn't long and we listened the whole way and talked. After arriving we got out the car and went to some stores.

Pedri and Valeria walked in front and Pablo and I walked in the back. "What store do you want to go first?" Pablo asks. "Hmm let's go to Zara!" I say "Okay let's go" We walk to Zara and I looked around. "With shirt should I get?" I ask Pablo "hmm the blue one" He answers. "Okay thank you" after going shopping at Zara we went to a lot of different stores

"Wait where are Pedri and Valeria?" I ask. "Probably making out in a alley or something" Pablo says and we both burst out laughing. "I'll call Valeria" I say and call her.

"Hey y/n"
"Valeria where the hell are you and Pedri"
"We where done shopping so we went for a walk" "aye alright" "
we are going to a restaurant you guys want to come?"
"Sure why not"
"Okay I'll send the location, bye see you soon!"

"Where were they?" Pablo asks. "They went on a walk but they are going to a restaurant so Valeria sent the location so we can go there" i explained. "Alright" We walked to the restaurant and I can tell you it is so fun to talk to Pablo he is the most sweetest and funniest person ever and don't forget he is also hot as fuck.

We arrived at the restaurant and see that Pedri and Val already had a table so we sat down next to them. Pedri sat next to Valeria and Pablo next to me. "How was your walk?" I ask. "It was good, how was your shopping" Val says. "It was amazing I wil show you later what I got" I say. "Alright bet"

We ordered our food and ate it. After eating we went back home and chilled. Pablo and Valeria went home which was sus I wouldn't be surprised if they are dating. But anyways me and Pablo are alone at my house. "Do you want to watch a movie?" Pablo asks. "Sure you pick out the movie and I'll grab the snack" I say.  I went back and Pablo already had a movie picked out.

"What movie are we watching?" I ask. "Smile it's al over my for you on tiktok and I wanted so see if it's so good" he answers. I got us a blanket so we sat on the couch and I had my head on his chest and he had his hand on my waist. "That movie was the most overrated movie ever, it wasn't even scary" i say. "Agreed"