Chapter ten

My alarm went off at around 6:00 am. I already wanna die cuz I have work today. Fuck my life. I got out do bed and toke a long shower to prepare my brain for work. After shower I change in my outfit and brushed my hair etc.

 After shower I change in my outfit and brushed my hair etc

(Outfit)

Pablo texted me good morning and if I'm beating honest I still can't get over the fact that he's mine and that he likes me. Like wow. And I also realize that I haven't told my parents which I also have to do.

I got to work and was just talking to Valeria when I vent two hand around my waist. "Hola Pablo" i say. "Hola amor" he says. "Yeah I don't want to be a third wheel" Valeria says. "Who said you are" pedri says while wrapping his arms around Valeria's waist. "Hola mi amor" she says kissing Pedri. "Valeria can you not kiss my brother and if you do please not I front of me it's disgusting" i say mimicking Pedri. "Shut up go kiss your boyfriend or something" Val says.

"I would gladly do that" i say turning around and kissing Pablo. "Amor look what you did now Pablo is kissing my sister" Pedri says while Val laughs. Pablo and I pull away from the kiss and just talk with Pedri and Val. "Amor I have to go do my work, you coming y/nn?" Val ask. "Yes let's go" i say giving Pablo one last kiss and walking away with Val.

"Ayo I can't believe we both have boyfriends" Val says. "If I'm being honest i also can't believe it, I mean I have been in Barcelona for two months and I already polled a boy, but that's just cuz I'm hot af" I say. "Yeah you can shut up again" she says as I laugh. I was done with work pretty fast so I just went to Val's office.

"Hey wanna hangout at my house after work? I can invite Pablo and Pedri if you want" I ask. "Sure why not" she says as I text Pablo.

"They said they will come and that we have to meet them on the parking lot after work, so make your work so we can go" i say

"They said they will come and that we have to meet them on the parking lot after work, so make your work so we can go" i say. "Okay sin estrés tómalo con calmo" (no stress take it easy) she says.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

~a long hour later~

"Okay I'm done" she says. "Good job, it only toke you one fucking hour" i say. "Yeah yeah let's go" she says as we walk to Pedri's car. Pablo and Pedri where already there. "Toke you guys long enough"
Pedri says. "Thank your girlfriend" i say as I hug Pablo.

We got in the car obviously Valeria sat in front with Pedri, and Pablo and I sat in the back. Pablo had his hand on my thigh the whole drive to my house.

After a quick drive we arrive at my house and just chill. "I'm bored do you guys want to bake something?" I ask. "Bet let's go" Val says. We decided to make some cookies.

"Okay y/n grab the milk, flour, eggs, sugar and all that stuff and I will grab the bowls" Val says. "Yes ma'am" I say as I grab all the stuff we need. "Okay all the stuff we need are here" Pablo says. "How about Pedri and I will do the wet ingredients and Pablo and y/n will do the dry ingredients" Val suggests. "Good idee" Pablo says walking to me and wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

I was just grabbing some stuff when Pablo did some flour on my nose and cheeks. "Now you look like a snowman" he says as I also put some flour on his nose and cheeks. "Now where matching" i says as Pablo kissed my forehead. "We get it your a couple now make mix the fucking ingredients I want cookies" Pedri says. "Someone woke up angry today" i whisper to Pablo. "I heard that you son of a bitch" he says.

We mixed the ingredients with Pedri and Val's and we had the dough. "Who will knead it?" Val asks as Pablo and I both point to pedri. "Joder, ¿por qué siempre yo?" (Fuck, why always me?) Pedri asks. "Cuz we love you" i say. "Now you only have to make balls and then you're done" Pablo says. "Why don't you do it?" Pedri asks. "I can't my hands are to busy holding y/n" he answers. "Hmm corny" Pedri says. "Shut up" Pablo says.

After a good 10 minutes Pedri finally did what he is told to do. We did the cookies in the oven and just watched a movie. After 40 minutes we totally forgot about the cookies until I saw a cookie in the movie. "Shit, guys the cookies in the oven" i say as we all sprint to the oven. "Are they burnet?" Pedri asks. "I don't know dumbass" I say getting them out the oven. Surprisingly they aren't burnt so I toke a picture for my Instagram.

Val and I placed the cookies on a plate and we all ate it while watching the movie

Val and I placed the cookies on a plate and we all ate it while watching the movie. I was laying on Pablo's chest and he had his arms wrapped around me. We watched like 2 other movies so it was already 12:00 pm. "It late is think I'm gonna head out" pedri says. "How about we do a sleepover that's sound fun" i say. "It does, Pedri please stay" Val begged Pedri and ofc he agreed cuz he can't say no to this sugarcube😒

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

Pedri and Val went to sleep in the guest room so pablo and I had to sleep together. He grabbed a pillow from the bed and laid it on the ground. "The fuck you doing?" I ask. "Sleeping on the ground" he says making a duh face. "Are you crazy your sleeping in here with my" i say. "You sure?" He asks. "Why would I be?" I ask. "Idk I don't want to make you uncomfortable" he says. "Are you crazy you aren't making my uncomfortable Pablo, your my boyfriend so get in the bed" i say as he got in the bed.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and I laid my head on his chest. "Good night pablito" I say. "Good night mi amor" he says as we both fell asleep.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵
A/n

I'm so sorry I didn't update even tho I said I would update everyday. Before you get mad I have a good reason. My mom suddenly got a job for me so I have to work from around 5 pm until 11 pm so I was pretty tired after work. But before work YEAH idk I don't have motivation in the morning. But anyways I am free for about 3 days so I will try to update as much as I can. And school is also starting next week so that's amazing. But anyways have a good night/day💕

-Noël