Chapter two

~3:00 am~

My alarm went off and I woke up. Omg I'm going to Barcelona today!!! I jumped out of bed and took a quick shower. I put my outfit on and did my skincare and brushed my hair. Sins I'm going to be in the plane I putted a comfortable outfit on.

(You can chance the outfit if you want)

I took my suitcase and went downstairs. "Morning" I said. "Morning" "morning sweetie" mom and dad said. Mom gave me a plate with toast and I ate it. "You exited for today?" Mom asks."Yeah but I'm going to miss you guys a lot" I said. "We will also miss you" Mom said. "Honey your apartment is already furnished and the rest of your clothes are also in your apartment" Dad said. "But I thought that it wil come a week later" I said. "It came early".

After breakfast we all went to the car and drove to the airport. I was enjoying my last bit of the Netherlands. After a 30 minute drive we arrive at the airport. We all walked inside. "I'm gonna miss you guys" i say trying not to cry. "I'm going to miss you honey" mom said crying her head off. I gave my parents a hug and they literally crushed me in the hug. "My baby is growing so fast" mom said crying. "Mom dad I have to go" I say as they finally let me go. " We're gonna miss you" das said. " i'm gonna miss you guys too" I say.
-
I'm finally in the plane. I have a window seat so I'm happy. I don't have anyone to talk to so I just put in my AirPods and listen to music. After two hours I landed in Barcelona. It wasn't a hard flight it was quite fast. After getting my suitcase and everything I went outside and was greeted with the warm air. " This is something you won't see in the Netherlands" I thought.

I called a taxi and headed to my apartment. Barcelona was the most beautiful city I have ever seen. After a 40 minute drive I arrive at my apartment. I payed the chauffeur and walked in the building. It was so big and so beautiful. I toke the elevator and headed to the 5th floor. I walked in my apartment and it was beautiful. Like das said my clothes where in my house. I unpacked al my stuff.

After about an hour I was done and sins it was only 12 am I decided to go explore the city. It was truly beautiful I'm glad that I signed up for the job. Tomorrow was my fist day at work I was kinda nervous but I pushed the nervousness aside and focused on exploring Barcelona. I just walked around and also did some groceries since I have no food at all. After doing the groceries I walked back home again and organized the house a bit. And since I'm bored again I went to the beach. The beach was only an 5 minute walk from my house. It was so amazing and quiet I love Barcelona.

I stayed at the beach till sundown and watched it. After the son was down I went back home and made some food. After that I was really tired and did my skincare and of course I texted mom how amazing it is here. After texting her I fell peacefully asleep.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

Sorry that this is a short chapter I'm gonna try to make longer chapters heb een goeie nacht/dag💕
-Noël