Chapter eight

(The games are not real I just made some up⚠️)

I woke up and it was the game against Almería. If I'm being honest I'm scared cuz they are hella good. I got out of bed and toke a long shower. After showering I changed in my outfit.

(Outfit)

(Outfit)

After changing I ate some breakfast and scrolled on my phone when I got a message from Pablo.

I love this guy. But anyways I have had to go to work and compared to my first day at work I had now scored a taxi, so ik over the moon by that.

After the drive I went straight to my office worked on some documents. It was 6:30 am which means the game starts in half an hour. I went to the boys locker room cuz I had to do some checkups on the guys. The first one I saw in there was Pedri.

"Hola hermana, how are you?" Pedri asks. "I'm good just going to do some checkups on you guys" i say. "Okay okay" "btw where is Pablo?" I ask. "I'm right here amor" Pablo says hugging me from behind. "Oh hello" i say whil Pablo kisses my cheek. "Pablo don't touch my sister, and if you do, please do it when I'm not there it's discussing" Pedri says. "But you don't mind if you fuck Valeria" Pablo says and Pedri looked like he wanted to kill Pablo right there.

"Lekker sfeertje" (Nice atmosphere) I say. And thank fuck the other players walked in. "Okay I have to do a quick checkup on you guys so sit down" i say and did I quick checkup on everyone. "Okay I'm done and I just want to say good luck with the game and I know you guys will win" i say and got a lot of thankyous from everyone. "Okay amor let's go" Pablo says grabbing my hand and lead me to my seat and he sat next to me.

"I hope they win" "Me two, if we don't we will be 4th in La Liga" "You will win, I know you guys will" I say as Pablo grabs my hand and squeezes it. Al the players went on the pick and Almería had the ball first.  Robertone passed the ball to Touré and they went to the goal. Pablo is fr holding my hand for his dear life. But Araújo kicked the ball away and now drenkte has it who passes it to Memphis and Memphis to lewandowski who made a goal. Pablo and I where screaming of joy. Memphis also made a goal and it was now half time with 2-0 for Barça.

Pablo and I went to the changing room and that also the first time I saw Val sins she sat somewhere else. "You guys did amazing" i say. "Agreed" Pablo says. 2th half was about to start so we went back to our seats. It went pretty bad for Almería but Ansu and Memphis scored and it was 4-0 for Barça which means we won!!

When we heard we won Pablo hugged me so hard I couldn't even breath. And and and he kissed me on the lips AGAINNNN!! If I say I was literately melting his lips where so soft. We went to the changing room to celebrate the guys. Pablo and I went to give Pedri a hug. Pablo stayed and talked to Pedri while I went to frenkie and Memphis.

"Jij en Pablo hè, hebben jullie een relatie?" (You and Pablo, are you in a relationship?) frenkie asks. "Née née, maar het is zeg maar ingewikkeld" (no no, but it's complicated) I say. "Hoezo?" (How so?) Memphis asks. "Nou we hebben zeg maar wel gekust enzo maar we hebben niks officiële gemaakt, en ik weet ook niet of hij mij leuk vindt" (Well, we've kissed and stuff, but we haven't made anything official, and I don't know if he likes me either) I say.

"Ik ben geen expert ofzo, maar ik kan duidelijk zien dat hij je wel leuk vindt" (I'm not an expert or anything, but I can clearly see that he likes you) Memphis says. "Ik ben wel een expert en ik kan ook zien dat hij je leuk vindt" (I am an expert though and I can also see that he likes you) frenkie says. "Ja, ik geloof jullie voor geen goud, ik geloof het pas also hij het zelf zegt" (Yes, I don't believe you for the world, I only believe it if he says it himself) I say.

"Maar je moet ook zelf actie ondernemen" (But you also have to take action yourself) Memphis says. "Née" i say. "Waarom, ben je bang ofzo?" (Why, are you scared or something?) Memphis asks. "Mem jij kan niet praten, jij hebt niet eens aan vriendin" (Mem you can't talk, you don't even have a girlfriend) I say. "Ha gekke roost" frenkie says. "Ten eerste, au en ten tweede, ik focus op mijn carrière" (First, ouch and second, I focus on my career) Memphis says. "Wat jou helpt slapen vannacht jongetje" (Whatever helps you sleep tonight little boy) I say while walking back to Pablo.

Pablo immediately wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his chin on my shoulder. "Amor wanna go for a walk?" He asks. "Sure let's go" i say as Pablo grabs my hand and says goodbye to everyone and I do the same. We walked outside camp nou and just talked. I decided to post something on my story.

We walked some more and decided to go home

We walked some more and decided to go home. Pablo ofc walked me home cuz he is such a gentlemam. We finally arrive at my apartment. "Hey y/n I want to ask you something" he says. "Sure tell me what up" i say. "Well doyoumaybewantogoonadatewithme?" He says very fast that I don't understand shit. "Pablo talk slower I don't understand shit" I say. "Okay do you want to go on date with me?" He asks and I was in absolute shock. The hottest guy from Barça just asked me on a date. "Sure I would love to" I say and Pablo immediately smiled. "Okay tomorrow at 7 pm?" He asks. "Sure why not" I say. "Okay see you there amor" he says kissing me and then walking away.

I walked inside my apartment and toke a shower and immediately passing out on my bed.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

A/n

Hello I hope you enjoyed this chapter have a good night/day💕

-Noël