Episode 001

Here I am, poking my head out of the sunroof of the Red G-Wagon style thing, I'm not great with cars. The driver told me to stick my head out and act happy, don't get me wrong, i'm ecstatic but I'm also so nervous, like i'm going to be on T.V, worse filmed 24 hours of the day, shit.

I put my arms in the air and smile, stepping out as sexy as I can trying my absolute hardest not to fall over the heels i'm wearing, it feels so weird, i'm literally walking as slow as I can down the entrance into the villa. I walk through the pretty pergola and am greeted with three other girls, they're so tall and beautiful.

My worst insecurity is my height, My father is tall, and so are all of my siblings, my twin, Romeo is like six foot, but then there's me all 5 foot 2 inches of me, like honestly thanks mum thanks a lot. Thank god that heels exist.

"Hiiii, I'm Indiyah" A girl with the most amazing hair comes and hugs me first, her hair is black, with a white strip either side, kind of like a skunk.

"Hi, I'm Maeve" I smile at the three of them, seeing another blond girl and a brunette. As soon as I look over at the brunette she gasps a little oh here we go.

"As in Maeve Beckham?" The brunette asks, showing that she's got a strong ass Welsh accent.

"Yeah" I sigh a little, but immediately smile after that not wanting to come off as rude.

"Oh my god, that's like unreal, I'm Paige" she introduces herself, before she can open her mouth again, the blond speaks up.

"Hi, I'm Tasha" I look up at her, oh she's unreal, a model, If I was a man, I would.

"Hello" I hug her back, I'm gonna be friends with her, I can tell. We go over to the little table with Champagne on it and pour me a little glass, making some small talk about boys of course until another girl called Amber walks through.

"Hi" Is all I say to her as I give her a small hug, I could do without saying my name, triggering people's brain to go in overdrive because they've seen my face before. I'm not being big headed, but they probably have seen me if they're a girl, I model for Charlotte Tilbury and I've done loads of work with Victoria Secret and those sort of places.

We go and sit around the fire pit and get to know each other a little.

"Have you ever had a relationship before?" Amber asks me.

"Yeah, I've had one proper relationship but the rest were just flings" I admit.

"I'm really interested to see who's in your dms" she tells me. lol gal, you don't even want to know.

"You'd be surprised" I tell him receiving a chorus of 'ooohs'.

"How old are you, Maeve?" Tasha asks me

"I'm nineteen" I say and they all gasp a little, it's not that big of a deal but okay. We chat a little while longer and then Laura Whitmore herself comes in and tells us all to line up at little hearts on the grass.

"Okay girl, time to couple up. things are a little different this year" She tells us, everyone kind of looking around with confusion "You all thought you'd be stepping forward for these boys right?" Oh no She receives yes' from everyone "For the first time ever we asked the public to play cupid"

"Oh my god" Paige squeaks out.

"And picked the boy you should couple up with" She continued on "How you feeling?" she asks no one in particular.

"Are you ready to meet our first boy? I'm so excited I can't even wait" she grins "Ladies, please meet Dami" A tall and broad man walks through the little walkway and she welcomes him in to the villa.