Episode 012

I put on a black unitard, and a sheer leopard print beach dress on top, leaving my hair to flow down my back. We walk out and make a toast, then all separating, Tasha, Indiyah, Paige and I go to the couches, per Indiyahs request.

"There's just no romance between us, like it's so clear now" She admits to us, speaking of her and Ikenna's chat earlier.

"Do you feel better now that you've talked about it?" Paige asks her.

"Yeah, like I feel better cause I feel like I've been holding it in, but I also feel bad" She says sadly

"We love you" Amber tells her, as I lean my head against her shoulder, and we all go in for a group hug. 

"And you've done the right thing" Tasha smiles to her.

"He's a really nice guy and I just don't want to string him along" She says, me humming in agreement. We all get up after our chat, me making a beeline for the kitchen.

"Jesus, frightened me to death" Ikenna yelps, being frightened because I came up and grabs his ribs whilst his head was in the fridge.

"Shame I didn't" I say smiling, he wraps his arms around me and gives me a hug.

"What you making us?" He asks me, moving so I can have a clearer look of the fridge.

"Excuse me, I ain't making you guys anything" I say, taking some cheese out.

"Uh, yeah it's your turn" he argues.

"There are never any turns, do you think I'm that stupid?" I ask him.

"Well, you are blond" Jacques says.

"Shut up, sterotypes, am I right" I say, looking at Ikenna.

"That was my arguement too" he laughs.

"Whatever, no cheese on toast for you two then" I say, putting only the two slices for me into the grill.

"What, no we-we w-" Ikenna stutters.

"W-w-w" I mock him, "Yeah, ashoosh" I say, laughing my little head off.

"Whatever" Ikenna goes off, faking a cry. I laugh, taking my cheese on toast out of the grill and cutting the two slices in half.

"You're not getting any either" I say to Jacques, because I noticed him staring at it like it was a pot of gold.  I leave and join Paige and Tasha at the fire pit

"Look at them two" Tasha says, pointing out Dami and Indiyah having a, what looks to be, flirty chat.

"Called it" I say to them.

"Yeah, has he told Amber yet?" Paige asks us, we both shrug, us not knowing that answer either.

"Probably not" I say, knowing Dami. We sit in silence for a moment before we hear raised voices, coming from Ekin-Su, of course and Amber's chat.

"What are they saying?" Paige asks, trying to listen in.

"Shall we go over?" Tasha asks.

"Wait till" I was going to say, wait until it's gets more heated, but I'm interrupted by a shout "Yep let's go" I say, the three of us getting up and joining them.

"You're tryna create shit today and it's pissing me off" Ekin shouts at Amber.

"I'm being genuine" Amber defends, in a normal voice.

"No you're pissing me off" Ekin then retorts back, do you think she's pissed off?

"There's a side to you where has been like genuine and so sweet with us but when boys are involved your a bit questionable" Amber try's to reason with her, but she's having none of it.