Episode 011

There is a wave of awkward silence before Tasha stands up.

"I'd like to couple up with this boy because everyday I feel like I smile and get butterflies around him and I look forward to being with him more everyday so the boy is I'd like to couple up with is... Andrew" shocker.

Andrew settles down beside Tasha and then looks over to me with a pitiful face.

"You alright?" he whispers, I smile and nod.

Amber turn next "I've decided to couple up with this boy because I want to see where it goes with him in the future, and I look forward to getting to know him more, so the boy I'd like to couple up with is... Dami" again, shocker.

Ekin-Su stands up. "I've decided to couple up with this guy because he's made me feel a certain way because he's made me feel like a little girl again, and I haven't felt this feeling in a long time and I need to follow my feelings so, the boy I want to couple up with is... Jay" woah, didn't see that one coming.

Then it's my go. "I would like to couple up with this boy because I think the last few days he's really started to show his personality more and his funny side we which we all love about him, and this night has gone as I would have liked, so the boy I'd like to couple up with is... Davide" He released a sigh of relief, giving me a hug as we sit back down.

"Id like to couple up with this boy because since he's been here we've hit it off and I like his personality cause I'm always smiling around him, so the boy I want to couple up with is... Jacques" Paige says.

Indiyah has to choose between Ikenna and Remi. "I've decided to couple up with this boy because he's handsome, he makes me smile and he's such a gentleman and I'm excited to see what happens with him in the future, so the boy I'd like to couple up with is... Ikenna" meaning Remi has to go, everybody gets up to bid him farewell, Luca grabbing me for a hug as soon as I've finished hugging Remi.

"You alright?" He whispers in my ear.

"Perfect" I smile to him. 

Maeve Beach Hut
I'm not trying to be rude but I'm not threatened and by the look on Luca's face he wasn't too impressed by it so, I'm not worried

We all gather around the front door to bid Remi farewell.  He leaves and we all go back into the villa.  Luca bringing me to the den.

"Come here" He says to me, brining me in for a cuddle. "We gotta spend as much time as we can outside now" he tells me, well cheers einstein

"No stopping us" I say.

"What are we Power Rangers?" He asks me through a laugh.

"Can I be the pink one?" I laugh. "No, seriously though you're obviously going to get to know her now but I don't want to stop what we have" I tell him, even though it pains me to do so.

"Listen, Maevey, she's not in the picture" He try's to reassure me.

"Well, she is cause your coupled up with her" I laugh, he shakes his head in defeat.

"I want you, I don't care she's not you, and besides just means you've got something good if she's picking me straight away"
He flexes. "Are you gonna sleep with me?"

"Not in the dog house no way" I tell him.

"Fine share a bed with Davide" he says, pretending to throw a fit.

"But it's like a rock" I whine. "I feel it was the right choice to chose Davide"

"Yeah course, you didn't know Remi that well" he comforts me, making sure I know I didn't make the wrong choice.