Episode 009

"If i'm being honest, Davide needs to put more effort into us before my head starts turning" Ekin says to us as we getting ready for the evening. 

"I think your heads already turned" Indiyah tells her, Ekin agreeing.

"We'll see" She says, we've saw.

I wear a baby pink blazer dress and tuck my bangs behind my ears.  We go downstairs and Jay makes a toast, Tasha immediately pulling me for a chat afterwards.

"I think I'm just going to stick with Andrew" she admits before we've even sat down.

"Really, so no more Jay" I ask her 

"No, I think I was just so nervous and excited about the date, like a new thing" I love Tasha, but that's not very promising.

"You need to go and talk to Andrew about it like now because you don't know what Jays going to say to him" I tel her, lifting her up from the sofa because of her thin ass heels.

"Yeah okay, wish me luck" she says, leaving me to go pull Andrew.  I head to the kitchen to start making my dinner which is, spanish alla frozen pizza.

"Where's Ekin-Su gone?" Davide asks Paige and I.

"I dont know, I'm gonna head to the bathroom" Jay says, and leaves in a hurry. 

"That's so suspicious" I say raising my eyebrow to everyone in the kitchen.

"Yeah, agreed" Dami says leaving with Ikenna.

"I think he's gonna try to kiss her" Davide says to Paige, Jacques and I.

"What tonight?" I ask him. 

"Yeah, wouldn't surprise me" Jacques says, but honestly he would do anything to sabotage Jay, he's got an weird vendetta against the poor lad.

"No, I don't think so" Paige reassures him, but I know Ekin-Su and she won't hold back from a kiss.

"Mm, we'll see" Davide says, walking away.

"That's fucked" I say to the two remaining.

"Yeah" Paige agrees as we share the pizza.

"I dont know what to do about Dami like there's just nothing there I feel" Amber tells us in the dressing room.

"That sucks" I tell her, not invested in them at all to be honest. 

"I'll see what tomorrow brings" I hear her say as I go into the bathroom to be met with Paige.

"What's wrong?" She asks me, this bitch.

"What do you mean?" I smile, putting toothpaste on my brush.

"There's something wrong, tell me" She prys, I sigh in defeat.

"I dont know, Luca just says he's not bothered about me and Jacques but everytime we're talking even when someone else is there, he just looks uncomfortable" I tell her.

"Have a chat with him about it, like I don't find it weird because I know how you feel about Luca, but the boys don't chat like that and Jacques is still relatively new" She tells me.

"That's fair, thanks Paige" I say and she gives me a hug, I didn't think i'd get along with her as much as I am.

We go down to bed, and I flop onto our bed.

"You alright?" Luca asks me, wrapping his arm around me.

"Yeah, just tired" I say ending the conversation and falling asleep.

We wake up and us girls head to the terrace for a debrief, that just consisted of Amber saying she doesn't know what's going to happen with Dami now that Remi's here, boring in my opinion.