Episode 010

"If I see someone I like i'll go for it but I can't sit here like a log looking for affection off of him" Ekin-Su rants to me and Paige, about Davide.

"Yeah, no that's fair" I say to her.

"No like I'm after the perfect heart for me" She continues to argue, with herself.

"Well that's cute" Paige inputs.

"Ekin, they're talking"I say, noticing Jay and Davide talking. .

"You were not on the terrace no?" Davide then shouts, as if on queue.

"What?" Ekin shouts over to hun.

"Liar, Liar" a minute passes "Liar"

"I understood you the first day you walked in you think I'm stupid? I'm scared to be hurt from the women like you, I hope you find love of your life" He then shouts back over to her.

"Fuck me he needs to take a breath" I say.  Ekin just stays silent.

"Are you okay?" Paige asks her.

"I can't even, like Jay walked in I felt great, let him moan at me whatever" he huffs in annoyance.

"He feels a dent in his pride let him breathe" I try to calm her down. 

"The fakest person I ever met they're gonna give you an Oscar, fake person" Davide yet again, talks to himself walking around the villa.

"I can't deal" I laugh at him, the other girls have now joined us.

"That's so horrible, so rude, I kissed jay in the terrace I wanted to explain but I saw him getting rude, I don't understand why he's acting like he cares now" Paige and I let her explain herself.

"Can you shut up acting" Davide huffs. Ekin just gets up straight away, fuck.

"No, Ekin stop"

"What did he say?" Amber says, not the time girl. 

"Ekin" Paige says, pulling me up to help contain Ekin-Su.

"I'm not having this, go on if you want to show off in front of the boys" Ekin storms over to the fire pit.

"Your a liar" He says.

Maeve Beach Hut
Okay, this might be a long shot, but I think he thinks she's a liar? don't hold me to that.

"You don't care about me" Ekin says to him, well more like shouts.

"I don't give a shit about you, you are a liar actress go the fuck out" Maeve, breathe, in and out.

"Where was this care five days ago?" She asks him

"What do you expect in five days marry you ? I'm looking for something real" He shouts as Ekin starts to walk away.

"Nice showing off real nice" She shouts, not glancing back.  She power walks to the kitchen, Paige and I following her.

"Don't cry, do not cry" I say to her, holding up her head.

"You do not cry over that" Paige tells her.

"I've felt awful but all I've done is go for my feelings" She says on the brink of tears.

"Ekin you wanna talk?" Jay says,
coming out of nowhere.

"Yeah sure" She says walking off with him.

"That's so fucked" I say when she leaves.

"Yeah, your so right" Paige agrees.

"Tasha what the fuck is that hat?" I shout across to the daybed, noticing the monstrosity of a hat she has on.