Episode 008

The new boys, Jay and Remi, join us girls around the fire pit.

"So what ages are you two?" Amber asks the two.

"I'm twenty-eight" Jay says.

"And I'm twenty-two" Remi tells us.

"Do you have types?" Ekin gets straight into it.

"Tall" that's me out then "Juicy lips and a big bunda" Remi replies.

"Yeah for me it's more about personality like someone who makes me laugh" Jay answers "Who's everyone going in their couples?"

"I'm with Davide, the Itailian Stallion but like I need someone who will put effort in and that I can have vibes with" She explains, taking the full reigns.

"All muscles, no chat" Remi comments, making us all laugh a little. "Honestly we're not afraid to like crack on with you girls"

"I'm not here for seasonal boyfriends" Jay says, quoting what Ekin-Su said when she came in to the villa, making us laugh again. The boys then come over.

"How you doing boys?" Andrew asks the two as they come and join us.

"Good, yeah" Remi answers.

"So, what do you guys do?" Jacques asks the two.

"I'm a model and rapper" Remi tells.

"Spit some bars then" Dami says to him.

He starts rapping, I start laughing, trying to keep it in, not daring to look at anybody knowing i'll give in. It's not that he was bad or anything, it was impressive but it was just so awkward.

"So, what do you do big boy?" Jacques asks, aimed at Jay.

"Finance, marketing all that stuff, you?"

"Rugby, lad" at this point everyones just watching, the attitude in both of their voices is real.

"You're very small for a rugby player" ooooh, he did not.

"I'll flatten you, down there c'mon, start running" oooh I'm sorry. Jay just laughs it off, and then it gets a bit awkward, and the boys then leave.

"Who do we think is best looking?" Ekin says, crouching with Indiyah on the floor.

"Jay and Remi" Ekin points to herself
Then to Paige "Jay"
To me "Jay"
To Amber and Indiyah "Remi"
To Tasha "Jay"

"Jays like a man" Tasha says, Ekin agreeing with her.

"He looks like he's good in bed" Amber laughs.

"He's just so fit" Ekin stresses to us, I think she likes him, might be wrong.  "We can all get to know them, like we don't have a ring on our fingers, even you" she says pointing at me. 

"Even me, wow thanks for this opportunity" I say sarcastically, i'm not really interested they're not my type, but if they wanna chat that's alright.

"Shit, guys he's coming" Ekin huffs, this girl is too funny.

"Hi, Tasha you want to go for a chat?" Jay asks Tasha, then straight away after comes Remi.

"Indiyah, you wanna go for a chat?" He asks.

"Damn Ekin, you okay that was brutal" I joke with her, she laughs before telling me to shush. Ekin goes to talk to some lad, who even knows at this point, so I decide to sprawl out on the sofa.

"Hey Mae" five mins, is all I'm asking for Jacques. 

"Hello Jacques" I say, not lifting up my legs from the sofa, not like they take up much room.