(Not a Story)

Author Note: This is my first oneshots book, so I don't know if it'll be any good. I just have a lot of ideas for stories so I might as well write them? Anyways, I'm going to be using Y/n for "Your Name" because I always read my name with it but apparently some people have problems with it? Okay, I respect that but I'm using it because I don't think I could use anything else. I'll also use E/c for eye color and H/c for hair color if that ever comes up. Well, enough chatter, let's get to the story. I'm also using an OC (original character) for the first story. Hope you don't mind!

July 9 Update: I have not added a new chapter to this book since April 1st, and I think it says the last time I updated it was May 27? Dang, dude, it's been a while. I lost interest in writing these stories since having a TTSRTA sugar crash, but recently I've started to write a bit more story for Jealousy and have gotten back into writing that one. I originally wrote these on Quotev, and I even updated them [on Quotev] since sharing with Wattpad. The newer versions add and change a bit of the dialogue and parts of the story. Right now I'll put the newest version onto Wattpad for the sake of having them both on here and uh... Maybe to update the book after a few months... Thank you for 14 followers, that's legendary, and 600 reads on my memes book! I also didn't mean to write this in bold-

I couldn't help myself, and I added a new small section to Jealousy Part 1 that isn't in the Quotev version, and changed a few small things in the part. Since I originally was just updating the same part on Wattpad every time I added something new instead of adding another chapter, the original version is a bit longer and fast-paced compared to "Version 2.5". I am adding so much extra stuff here instead of as an Author's Note on the story, which might be better since I can keep it here for people to read later for info if it's something I keep here. (Good or no?) Guess the two platforms are bound to be slightly version-exclusive. ;> I highly recommend reading the most updated version of any story before reading the original, if the newest is available.

I also am currently trying to format an older Varian x Reader story of mine so that I can publish it. There might be some point where I rewrite it entirely, but today is not that day... Hopefully when I get back into TTSRTA again. (Checked and naw I have to rewrite it-)

& Also Jealousy is just going to be a full story in a separate book with longer chapters and stuff. I realized that if you have a full entire separate story to tell, you actually put it in a separate book sometimes instead of labeling it as a series of Oneshots and putting it in a oneshots book. Lol uh...

I want to say first though that these stories are originally from another platform, called "Quotev" but I'm putting it here on Wattpad because I have an account for Wattpad as well. The stories on Wattpad might be out of order though it is a Oneshots book so it doesn't really matter, but just for the sake of it here is a list of the stories in "order":

Jealousy Part 1 (Old)

Hard Choices

Wattpad Exclusive: The Consequences

Snowstorm

Jealousy Part 1 (New/V2.5)

Jealousy Part 2 (Matched with Quotev/Updated?)

Quotev Exclusive: Crazy (Miniparts 1 & 2) (Varian x Reader version)

Quotev Exclusive: Crazy (Miniparts 3 & 4) (Varian x Reader version)

Quotev Exclusive: The Hidden Princess (Prelude/Preview) [Full version coming to Wattpad instead of separate parts]

~~~~~~~~Some of these might not be on Wattpad yet so don't get confused if you see one you can't find - ~~~~~~~~Have a good read! (One last note, maybe I'll write some some actual oneshots instead of continuing the stories I have in parts. Sounds like a good idea... Btw Anybody notice all the interface changes Wattpad's been doing lately?)