Chapter 4:Wolf Moon

Pls read the A/n at the end!

P.s. I fed you mofos for a bit so please, don't ask for updates for a hot second😂😂

Word count:
____________________________________________

Previously on Memories

Nice one guys, nice one" she said outloud shaking her head

"Hey you try coming up with something in the spot and not sound stupid!"

[End of memory]

"Welp, shall we move onto the next?" The narrator said with a smirk as the black screen slowly lit back to life as more memories started to play in their counterparts place.

____________________________________________

This time....

The group sat in their seats as they all patiently wait for the memories to start once again.

Ambrose- the narrator, grateful gave them a bit more time before he played the next sequence of memories.

Elena and Damon were now seating a bit closer to Melissa as the couple caught up with their lovely family member.

The pack was relishing the time that they fortunately got to have with Allison. Stiles always wanted to apologize for everything but the Argent assured him that he had nothing to apologize or feel guilty for.

Scott was telling some fun stories of the pack with Lydia and the other chiming in to give Allison some things to laugh at, distracting her from the longing to see the female McCall who was still nowhere to be seen.

The legacies kids were all just getting comfortable in their seats as they waited. Well all except for the saltzman twins and mg, who were with the pack as they said their own stories with Y/n or came up with more ways to tease Allison with scott and stiles.

The narrator, who as stated before was named ambrose (Josie had asked his real name since she felt it was a little disrespectful to keep calling him 'the narrator') clapped to gain the growing groups attention.

"Right, it's time to watch some more memories. You all ready?" After he got confirmation from each group he snapped his fingers making the screen roar to life once more.

(Italics- memories, normal- talk before or after memories, bold italics- the tvdu group commentary)

The screen is black before it lights up as a locker door opens to reveal Y/n in her lacrosse gear, zipping up a bag before she throws it into her locker.

Before she could do anything else, the locker door was harshly slammed shut by the one and only Jackson Whitmore.

"Alright 'supergirl', how 'bout you tell me where you're getting your juice" Jackson said in what seemed to be a demanding tone.

Stiles groaned loudly in annoyance at the jock in screen. "Ugh! Not jackass whitwhore!"

The pack all laughed at the sarcastic boys nickname for the arrogant jock.

Damon leaned a bit more towards Stefan whispering in his brothers ear "I like this kid"

Stefan gave his brother a confused look
"Why are we whispering?"

"Cause I don't need count dracula over there to hear me agree with him" Damon said nodding his head to the side in Klaus's direction.

The original just smirked before turning to the brother a few rows behind him.