Chapter 9: Heart Monitor

Word count: 20,752
_______________________________________

Previously on Memories:

A breathless Y/n- who was helping people get to safer spot- and Scott skids out from behind an SUV to find themselves at Argent's side.

All three approach the dying creature. Which is clearly no Alpha werewolf...

It's a mountain lion.

"THERE REALLY WAS A MOUNTAIN LION??!" multiple people shouted in shock at the accused animal actually being in town and not made up for the sake of a cover up.

The beacon hills group all laughed at their reactions.

-------------------END OF EPISODE------------------

Ambrose got out of his seat and groaned as he stretched out his bones.

He cleared his throat before speaking up for the first time since the start. "That was fun, let's get some food and start the next one shall we?"

People started getting up to stretch and get food on the buffet table that appeared infront of the big screen.

"Mal, you want some pizza?"

"Grab a slice will you Dunbar"

"Dude is that taco bell?!"

"Watch out I see McDonald fries"

_________________________________________

This Time:

After everyone was full to their hearts content, everyone went back to their seats and conversed.

Some switching seats to talk to people they haven't before.

The pack decided to question Y/n on why she had such an attitude towards the Landon kid as well as Hope.

The Mccall girl didn't go into detail but filled them in on how she trusted them and they broke that. Her brothers after learning this information sent glares to the two as they knew that after leaving beacon hills and everything that happened in the town it was hard for any of them to trust new people.

Allison and Lydia sent their own glares as well but was more focused on comforting Y/n and making sure she knew that her real family and friends would always be there, wrapping the girl in a hug making her become sandwiched between the two best friends, making her laugh softly and hug them back.

Malia and Liam being the protective honorary sister and nephew that they were growled lowly to the Kirby boy when he looked in their direction. Malia now had a valid reason to dislike the chia pet looking boy and she was gonna make him suffer.

The adults were all buddy buddy with one another as they laughed at old stories from their youth and the stories Melissa would share about the twins and stiles growing up.

Stefan having not been there to see it himself, appreciated the Mccall women for filling him in on the moments he had missed.

The super squad went back and forth between talking amongst themselves and the pack, telling the pack their own crazy stories from the Salvatore school and vice versa. Though from the looks Ambrose was sending them, they knew better than to go into extreme detail to avoid 'spoilers' as the narrator had put it.

Speaking of him- Ambrose had disappeared for awhile during their break.

A bright light caught everyone's attention as they saw the mischievous man return to the theater.