Chapter 10: Night School

Previously on Memories:

Everyone was tense as they processed the end of that sequence of memories.

The parents looked pale and the teens present that might looked anxious and shifted uncomfortably as they knew they'd have to relive that night as well as many others once they continued.

Ambrose smiled and clapped to gain everyone's attention. "Alright talk among yourselves while I deal with universe 1738"

_______________________________________

This Time:

Almost everyone in the theater sat tense.

This time, it was dead silent as they all contemplated and thought over what they had just witnessed. Processing the fact that they left off on the twins and stiles being in imminent danger.

Those who were there that night, sighed exhaustedly. Allison, Lydia and Ellie had experienced nightmares about that night for about two weeks after.

Jackson had become more on edge and paranoid.

The twins had gotten worse and worse as time went by, doing their best to help and keep the ones they cared for safe but inevitably feeling like failures.

And Stiles, stiles just did his best to keep it together. Did his best to keep his own worries and fears down in order to help his siblings.

It was one of the nights that really changed them for the first time. One of many to come for the group of friends.

The adults waited anxiously for Ambrose to come back. Argent, Melissa, and Noah all were trying their best to keep their worries at bay for the moment, but they needed to know how much danger their kids were actually exposed too. How much they thought they had it under control when it had been the complete opposite.

Elena and Damon waited with a baited breaths at having got see their child and nephew run for their lives. It was so different getting to see it rather than just hear the stories from the wolf herself.

Stefan and Jeremy were staring blankly at the powered off screen as if it would just power on if they thought about it hard enough.

Bonnie and Caroline just held one another's hands as they weren't looking forward to seeing the rest of the memories.

The Mikaelson's were a bit worried for the trio, having grown fond of them as the memories went by and they learned more about them personally. Klaus had confidence in the three friends, seeing as they had survived this long and we're actually fairly smart.

Hayley was worried for the twins and human, being trapped in a school is a danger thing for anyone but especially for two newly turned wolves still trying to grasp their new abilities and a human who would never leave his friends to suffer alone.

Hope's leg was bouncing as she played with her fingers and tried to soothe her racing heartbeat. She was scared out of her mind at what they all might see. Terrified at the possibility of Y/n getting hurt by that strange looking beast. Holding onto her mother's hand for comfort and wrapping her other arm around her father's fo soothe herself for the time being.

The pack who wasn't there were basically in the same state as everyone else, it was very strange to be witnessing the times when Y/n, Scott, and Stiles knew very little about the supernatural world and how many things lurked in the shadows.

The same could be said for the super squad and their date if mind. Although Josie and Lizzie basically had a death grip on both of the Mccall girls shoulders, reassuring themselves that their cousin wasn't in any danger and was safe in a room with them and their friends.