Chapter 7: Magic Bullet

Word count: 21,554.

____________________________________________

Previously on Memories:

"It's you,Y/n, Scott. You're the ones he wants."

"Well it's that lovely" Damon and Bonnie said sarcastically to the on screen Hale man.

Derek stares down at the twin's, who gulps anxiously as the screen pulls back so the shot gets wider and wider.

[End of memory]

Ambrose clapped his hands as the screen turned off and everyone stretched out their stiff bodies.

"Alright, that was another memory done for the day, anyone want food, drinks, or blood before we begin the next one?"

"I could use some pizza" Y/n shrugged

"That's what Stiles said last break" Allison laughed out at the McCall.

"That's my boy" Y/n smiled proudly as Stiles did the same while pointing to the girl, Scott shook his head, looking at the ground to hide his amused smile, Lydia and Kira we're doing the same as Malia and Liam blatantly laughed out.

____________________________________________

This Time:

Everyone was scattered all around the theater.

The teens were all once again in different groups with each other, some people even group hopping.

Stiles, Scott, the Saltzman's, and MG we're all laughing and sharing stories about Y/n. Kira and Lydia were watching the group and listening to them with amusement while Liam and Malia would throw in random comments and cause chaos when they wanted to piss off Stiles.

Argent was surprisingly making friends with the mikaelson's, and they were all getting along just fine. They had a mutual respect for one another. The mikaelson's would do anything for their family and the Argent man was ruthless when it came to protecting his, they had that in common.

Papa Stilinski was laughing with Damon and Stefan over some bogus stories the kids used to come up with before he was clued into everything.

Momma McCall was still happily chatting away with Bonnie, Caroline, and Elena. Though she would leave to go and make some nice and comforting small talk with Hayley.

Derek was getting along just fine with kol, even tho he did start off wanted to punch the older vampire I'm the head for being so annoying.

Jed, Penelope, Kaleb and even Raf (as he was bored and Landon wasn't talking) started to think of other references they could make to annoy(hope)/entertain(stiles) the others.

Jeremy was taking a power nap in the corner, snoring away in a peaceful slumber, occasionally kicking at the air and looking like a dog. Ironic since it's his niece that's the werewolf.

Hope was still basking in her family's presence for as long as she could before this whole thing was over and she would have to say goodbye again.

Landon just sat in his seat, quietly. Also debating if he should nap or not since no one really cared if he spoke at the moment or not.

And last but not least, Y/n and Allison.
The two lost lovers had moved seats to the back for the break so they could have even an illusion of privacy between them. The two were laughing to themselves as they went back and forth between watching their friends in amusement and talking amongst themselves.