Chapter 5: Second chance at first line

A/n: this is a loooong one, so buckle up and enjoy.

Word count: 30150

Previously on Memories:

The argents car door closed as Allison now sat in it's passenger seat. The man- her father- had turned around and made eye contact with the McCall girl.

"Uh-oh..." Voices could be heard mumbling I'm the theater.

Panic flashed in y/n's face for a moment as she had a flashback to the night before and remembers seeing this man with the group of hunters, the leader of the groups, the one that shot her and her brother.

"....." It was eerily silent in the theater as both groups were watching exactly how everything went down.

He smiled at the girl before walking around the car to get in himself, revealing a smiling Allison now looking at the McCall girl who stood frozen in her spot.

Trapped in a disbelieving and fear filled daze.

____________[End of memories]____________

"Welp....I would say you're fucked, if it wasn't for the fact that you're here and alive"

"Very comforting, Uncle kol" hope said sarcastically before Ambrose popped up and gained everyone's attention.

"Alright, have a break and talk -I guess- while I get the next memories ready."

____________________________________________

The groups were all sitting in their seats as they chatted amongst themselves, some getting to know one another as others were catching up with lost family members.

Liam was telling Allison the story of the time he was with Y/n and Stiles and fell in a hole. The pack surrounding them to also add in their own commentary or story of them with Y/n or someone else from the original pack.

Melissa was laughing with Damon, Elena, and Stefan over stories of the 'twins' and stiles from over the years.

Argent and Derek were sitting with Noah in the back row as they all talked amongst themselves and observed everyone.

Hope was with her family, catching them up on all the crazy Malivore nonsense, her parents, aunt, and uncle's were listening intently and thinking of ways they could help before this was all over.

The other legacies kids were either listening to the mikaelson's old stories or doing the same but with the McCall pack.

Caroline and Bonnie were also having a nice time bouncing around each group, and talking with everyone.

The narrator appeared with a smile on his face at the sight of everyone mingling and smiling.

He can't wait for when it's time to bring in Y/n. So many people are gonna go bat shit crazy, and he cannot wait for that amusement.

Ambrose clapped gaining everyone's attention as they all turned away from their previous conversation and focused on the man Infront of them all.

"Time for more memories, everyone ready!" The man asked with a smirk on his face as stiles groaned out.

"I don't know why you ask, s'not like we got a choice... y'know you're cool and all but you-"

"Ahhh shhhh, memories are starting"

"You remind me of coach" stiles said bluntly as he had a flashback that horrible field trip junior year.

"I take that as a compliment" ambrose smiled as the pack and everyone else chuckled in amusement at their interaction much to stiles dismay.