Chapter 6: Pack Mentality

Word count: 25888
Previously on Memories:

After a moment, he senses something and turns around to find Derek standing on the field behind him in his black leather jacket, his hands in his pockets as he stares at Jackson.

"Oh lovely, stalker meets douchebag. How fitting."

They stare at each other for a long moment before Derek finally turns and walks away.

[End of memory]

Ambrose stood while cracking his stiff neck.

Many people also stretching out their stiff like limbs and then being seated for so long.

"I think that was the longest session we've done so far. Let's have a well deserved break before the next one shall we?"

"Yes! I need food!"

"-Pizza! Preferably."

____________________________________________

This time:

Everyone was long done with their food as they all chatted and mingled amongst one another.

Jeremy and Allison had bonded over archery while Chris approved of the Gilbert hunters methods.

Melissa was talking and chatting with Caroline, Stefan, and Bonnie as Noah was now the one laughing and chatting with Damon and Elena.

Mg and Liam were becoming thick as thieves and raining havoc on the pack and the legacies teens.

The rest of them just either watched their friends in amusement as they pasted the time or chatted quietly amongst themselves.

Ambrose appeared with a especially wide smile that reeked of mischief and chaos.

He snapped gathering everyone's attention and making those who already weren't seated, do so.

"So before we get into today's memories I'd like to switch some people out and bring in some special guests." Ambrose said with a smirk directed towards the pack, mainly Allison, sending hope through the Argent girl's body at the thought of seeing Y/n.

"Everyone say bye to Alaric!"

"Wait what?"

"Bye dad!"

"See you later dad."

"See you back at school Dr.S"

"Later ric!"

And bam, with a snap of the narrator's fingers, Alaric was back at the Salvatore school like nothing had happened. In his office chair with a blurry recollection of the past few hours of his life.

"Now, why don't we bring in that very special guest!" The man snapped again this time his eyes flashings bright a powerful whitish blue color.