chapter six: finding the perfect dress

1950 words

Scott called out for his sister, finally coming downstairs she asked him what's up.

The next thing he told her, made her jaw drop.

Her brother was moving out of Beacon Hills, he's now gonna move to Mexico to open up a new vet with Deaton there.

She was sobbing hard, she didn't want him to go. First Stiles then Lydia and now Scott? she couldn't handle anymore of it so she snuck off to the Hale house.

After a few knocks, Derek finally opened the door to see Ally standing there.

"hey Al's , what's up?" Derek said moving out of the way to let her in, she smiled and said "I uh- well I just came here because usually hanging out with Eli and you kind of clear my mind in a way" .

"what's so wrong that that amazing mind of yours needs clearing?" he asked, "Scott's moving out of Beacon Hills.." Ally answered quietly and Derek nodded.

"and you don't want him to go.. do you?"

"obviously not! in case you didn't know my attachment issues are sky high chilling next to my jealousy issues" Ally said.

"okay that's fair."

"where's Eli?"

"Did someone call for me?"  Eli said walking out of the bathroom.

"oh hey Ally" He said excited to see her.

"hey" Ally said quietly

"what's up?" Eli asked looking between her and his dad.

"Scott's leaving" Derek said knowing Ally didn't wanna repeat herself.

"damn Ally, i'm sorry" Eli said hugging her, "it's okay, do you wanna watch a movie? I brought Ice age 3" Ally said wanting to change the subject.

Eli sensed what she was trying to do so he agreed.

After the movie was over, Derek dropped Ally off at home and Scott revealed that he would be leaving in the next few days.

Ally wanted to stay in bed all day and cry but she knew she couldn't because she had to go to school and she promised Isaac that she would take care of Nic.

Ally got out of her dads car and saw Eli waiting at their spot.

She smiled and walked over and they did their little hand shake they made up. 

Once they were done they heard Lila and a few other girls call them 'idiots' which wasn't entirely wrong considering well... their Eli and Ally?!? 

"HEY GIRL" Victoria Romero said walking up to the two, "hey Tori" Ally replied and Eli just waved.

"heard Nic's back" she said dryly.

Her and Nic kind of had feelings for one another at some point. They even told each other, but at the time, they both felt too young to date so Victoria made Nic promise that he would wait for her but he didn't. Unfortunately for her, he started dating Lila before he and his father left Beacon Hills. But they broke up a few days after he left because the long distance things just didn't work out.

"yep, he should arrive any second now" Ally said playing with her fingers.

"so anyway, i'm throwing a party after the valentines dance.. wait but are you going to the dance because I know you usually skip these things" Victoria asked and Ally nodded, "I am going".

"with who?" 

"with him" Ally replied nodding towards Eli, who was tying his lace but struggled to stay on one foot.