chapter ten: gone

1041 words 

Ally woke up, she looked over at the clock to see that it was five in the morning. 

She sighed and reached for her phone.

She checked her notifications and saw various texts from her friends and family.

Nic Lahey :)

Hey Al

I hope you're okay. I'll see you at school tomorrow!

Eli<33

ALLY 

YOU'LL NEVER BELIEVE WHAT JUST HAPPENED

COACH IS GONNA LET ME PLAY ALL THE TIME NOW

HE ALSO SAID THAT HE'LL LET YOU ON THE TEAM IF YOU'RE GOOD SINCE YOU'RE A MCCALL

I CAN'T WAIT 

also, I can't wait to see and talk to you

I miss you a lot

Vic DUMBar☆

Hey bby

I miss you, I hope you're feeling better

I can't wait for you to be back at school, there's so much drama going on with Chloe and the new girl Hayley

ALSO YOU'LL NEVER BELIEVE WHO ASKED ME OUT YESTERDAY AHHHHHH

She smiled at her closest friends texts, she really missed them.

It's been three days since she got attacked.

Derek, along with Eli, Lydia, Kira, Isaac, and Nic, Victoria and Liam, Deaton and Malia would visit her a lot, Eli and Derek mostly.

She was so tired of bed rest but her mother demanded that she stay in bed for the next few days. Though, she was going back to school tomorrow and she was glad for that, she didn't wanna miss too much homework but i'm sure her parents handled the teachers.

She got out of bed slowly walked down the stairs.

She saw her dad was up as well, he was training in the training room.

She smiled at the deja-vu she was getting. Her dad would wake her up early and teach her how to defend herself, as much as her mother didn't like the weapons and sharp things she knew that she had to let Ally learn how to defend herself, especially since they lived in Beacon Hills. Chris taught his daughter everything he taught Allison, as much as he missed her, he loved Ally just as much as he loved Allison. As Ally was getting older, she was beginning to look more and more like Allison, and kind of act like her too. Sneaking of with a boy, being way too stubborn, being loyal to her family and more. Ally was literally a mini Allison, I mean she did get her name from her. Ally's never met Allison, she missed her even though she didn't even know her. 

"good morning sweetheart" Chris said, noticing his daughter.

"morning dad." she said, "how are you feeling?" Chris asked, "I think i'm fully healed?" Ally said unsure and Chris looked up at her.

"it's shocking, considering how deep-" Ally started but Chris interrupted, "you healed fast because you're kind of a werewolf now" he admitted, "what?" Ally said confused.

"Derek, you lost too much blood when you got injured and he was the only one who had the same blood type as you. He gave you some of his blood so I guess now his werewolf genes got passed down to you, if that makes sense" Chris explained and Ally nodded, "so i'm part Hale now?" Ally asked, "that's not how it works" Chris said chuckling and Ally shrugged.

Ally was getting ready for school when she heard a knock on her bedroom door, she opened it and smiled as she saw her best friend standing there awkwardly.

"hey" she said happily, "hi" he replied, walking in her room.

"i'm almost ready, i'm just finishing up my hair" she said and he nodded.

"i'm kinda nervous for lacrosse practice" he admitted, "don't be! you'll do great" Ally said and he smiled at her.

"so uh Nic asked me if we could hang out later, he said he was gonna ask you, Victoria, Mari, Deacon and I think Lila too?" he said and Ally nodded.

"i'll go if you go" she said, "deal".

The two got to school and saw Victoria and Nic waiting for them.

"hey" Nic said to the two before hugging Ally gently.

"hello" Ally said as Victoria hugged her too.

"look who's back" Lila said walking up to the four, Ally sighed as she saw Lila coming in for a hug. 

"okay" Ally said awkwardly as she let go.

"where were you, Argent?" Chloe, one of the most popular girls in school, asked.

"I got injured" Ally admitted, Chloe laughed, "well you definitely weren't missed" she said, "shut up Chloe!" Stella said, standing behind Chloe.

"what? you can't tell me that you missed her" Chloe said in disbelief.

"she was missed by many of us Chloe, you're just too blind to see it" Deacon said before hugging Ally too.

"oh please, you guys are only friends because your parents and siblings are friends.. or were friends" Chloe said chuckling.

"at least our friend group is bigger than your entire brain" Ally said, Chloe was about to attack her but she saw Stella laughing.

"oh you're laughing?" Chloe said, "well you are now off the cheerleading team" Chloe said and walked away, leaving Stella in disbelief.

Ally was shocked and she turned to Stella to tell her to go fight Chloe but she stopped her.

"Oh please she needs me on the team, she'll come running back sooner or later" Stella said and walked off.

"well that was...... something" Victoria said and Eli nodded.

After school was over, Ally started hearing voices again, but she knew that it wasn't the thing. She just couldn't put her finger on what it was that was bothering her.

Ally, Eli, Victoria, Marinette, Nic, Deacon and Lila had gotten to the Argent/McCall house after they hung out at the lake, they knew their parents/siblings would be there since these gang meetings have been happening more often.

The seven kids walked into the house, each of them going to their parents/siblings, as Ally was walking up to her mother, she stopped dead in her tracks in the middle of the living room.

Theo was the first to notice how tense she was, "hey Ally? are you okay?" he asked the kid, Eli and everyone else turned to Ally as well and noticed it too.

Eli walked up to her and tried getting her attention but nothing would work.

Ally was trying to figure out what stopped her, as she was getting closer and closer to a solution, something pulled her back, causing her to fall into an illusion.

Eli tried grabbing her but she was gone.

a/n: woops, Ally just went poof