𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘸𝘰: 𝘌𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘴 𝘒𝘪𝘥

''WHAT WAS THAT FOR?'' You looked at Nami with annoyed eyes and she just shrugged. ''Listen Y/n did you see how he looked like? He better rich so i can make a move-'' You sighed at the money lover girl and just walked inside your house patting D/n.

''Your gonna make everything embarrassing.'' You sighed and. Nami suddenly smirked and run off to the kitchen. You raised a eyebrow at her and followed her. ''What are you doing Nami-'' Your eyes widen when she grabbed some cookies and some chocolate and grabbed you.

''We gonna welcome the new neighbour girl.'' She smirked and you shook your head fast. ''Dont you fucking-''

--

''There is no way..'' You looked at the door of your new neighbour after Nami dragged you to his door. ''Okay Y/n just be sweet you know!'' I glared at her and sighed. 'She is such a pain in the ass..' You thought and Nami knocked on the door.

'There is no point in leaving now..' You stepped a bit back but Nami pulled you back. ''Why you backing up-'' Before she could continue the door opened revealing the same red haired guy you met some minutes ago.

He had this annoyed look on his face looking down at the two of you. And i mean it with looking down this man is like more then 6ft. ''HEY! This y/n your new neighbour she wanted to welcome you with some cookies and chocolate!'' Nami pushed you towards him.

''EH- NAMI'' You glared once again and then looked at him. ''I dont need your damn cookies.'' He said in a snarl and rolled his eyes. 'Rude' You thought. ''Okay whatever didnt wanted to give you anyways.'' You spitted at him and that caught off guard for you and Nami.

He tilted his head and smirked. ''Attitude huh? I like that.'' He laughed and then grabbed the cookies out my hand. ''i bet they tast like shit.'' You gasped at that and Nami was just staring at the both of yall.

''Excuse me im here to fucking welcome you and your just decided to be a fucking bitch.'' You crossed your arms. ''A bitch? Your the one who is talking'' He looked death in your eyes and slammed the door close in both of your face.

''Oh i did not expect that..'' Nami said with a little laugh. You on the other hand was ready to throw hands to this man. 'WHO THE FUCK DOES HE THINK HE IS?' You thought and turned your heels back to your house.

''I hate him already.'' You said as you opened the door. Nami sighed and shrugged walking after you.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

''Alright Bye Y/n see you!'' Nami hugged you and you hugged her back. ''Alright bye Nami'' You smiled and closed the door. You turned around and walked to your dog. ''Your hungry buddy?'' You smiled kneeling down hugging him.

He started to wiggle his tail and bark at you snuggling against you. You chuckled and stand up walking to the kitchen to look for dog food. When you noticed there wasnt anymore you pouted. 'Now i have to go for groceries shopping.' You walked to bedroom and grabbed your phone.

''D/n im gonna do sme quick groceries okay?'' You said patting him and left the house. You looked at the neighbours house and glared at it.

''Asshole.'' You whispered and walked to the 24/7 store.

As you arrived you great the cashier and did your shopping. ''Hmm shall i buy some snacks since that idiot stole my cookies.'' You siged at that and grabbed some new cookies and drinks.

You looked for chips and saw the last one of your f/s (favo snack). Before you could reached for it a metal hand suddenly grabbed it. Your head snapped too your left seeing someone you didnt expect.

The both of yall looked at each other. ''Pfft never knew miss shorty likes these kind of chips?'' He looked down at you with a smirk. You almost wanted to growl at him, but you just pulled out your hand. ''Hand me over the chips.'' You said.

He frowned his non-existent eyebrow to you. ''Im the one who took it first why the fuck would i give it back to you?'' He walked passed you bumping his big body to yours almost making you fell. ''what the fuck-'' You were already done with this man.

He paid for the snack and left the store. ''OI'' you screamed after him and payed for the stuff and run after him. He snarled at the sound of your voice and turned around looking annoyed.

''Listen here i aint giving you it back shorty.'' You rolled your eyes. ''Whatever.'' You crossed your arms. ''So why the hell did you call me?'' He looked down at you and you was about to open your mouth when you just noticed there was nothing to say.

''Weirdo.'' He said and turned around walking away. ''YOUR THE WEIRDO HERE'' You pointed at him just for him to flip you off and you were ready to scream at him but then thought about you actually have to walk where he is going since he is your damn neighbour.

You sighed annoyed and made your way to him.

You was walking behind him while he was looking straight. You tilted your head and decided to get a good look at his big ass body. Like i said his build is impressive and its huge. 'I guess hes like 6'4ft or taller..' You thought and looked more at him.

'He is such a well build men well being such a asshole.' You glared at the thought but was cut off by his raspy voice. ''You gonna keep staring at me you fucking creep?'' You blushed but then realized what he said.

''GREEP??'' You was shocked at that. He turned his head towards you his eyes staring down at you like almost staring IN you. You looked away. ''Anyways shorty whats your name.'' He suddenly started and i looked back at him seeing him not looking at me anymore.

''Why would i tell you my name-'' ''Y/n aint it?'' You stopped in your track and slapped your head. 'Right Nami told him my name.' You looked down and sighed walking again. ''Eustass kid.'' I looked at him confused. ''thats my name.''

'kid?' You looked confused with that name but shrugged it off. ''Also'' You looked back at him. ''I work with cars and machines.'' He showed his arm. The metal one. ''So if you heard loud ass noises im working and i dont give any shit if its annoying you.''

'Wow thanks for telling me' You thought and looked at the time. ''Well thanks for reminding me even tho i dont have to chance to complain to you'' You walked passed him when you guys arrived at your neighbourhood.

Kid looked at your little body walking towards your house. You then chuckled suddenly which made him confused. ''Btw.'' You said smirking. ''Thanks for the snack'' You waved the chip in your hand.

''HUH?'' Kid looked down at his metal hand and saw nothing. ''YOU LITTLE BITCH-'' You slammed the door close and laughed. You shrugged it off and put down the dog food and strecthed out.

''Im tiredd.'' You sighed and walked to your bedroom and did a quick shower and put on your sleeping clothes and layed down.

'kid..he is intersting yet..a asshole.' You chuckled at your thought and closed your eyes.

'This will be fun'

A/N NOTE:

Hey guys! i hope you liked chapter two! I will try my best to upload everyday see yaaa