𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯: 𝘛𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨

ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ: ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʟᴇᴍᴏɴ

2 weeks finally passed. Its been 2 weeks since i now KNOW everything about this neighbourhood being Grandline city. Nami and the rest explained you everything and how everything works forreal. Now im in Kid's garage again.

You just finished your work on a car. ''Thank you so much for fixing my car!'' Someone said and you smiled. ''No problem.'' You nodded and the left. ''Heh your getting better i see.'' Killer said cleaning his hands smiling.

You sighed and sat down. ''Its still tiring tho.'' You looked at him. He sat next to you and gave you a water bottle. You and Killer became more closer after you know everything now. Killer is like another older brother too you.

Also you and Law talk better again with each other. Work will be difficult now so you had to stop working and just go to Kid's garage the whole time. Corazon was kinda sad with it, but agreed since your old enough to know everything and understand why you stopped.

You sighed. Kid came from the back door with Heat with a smirk on his face. ''Yo Kid you back?'' Kid nodded. ''yeah just talked with Apoo and Hawkins.'' You raised a eyebrow. Yeah right you will meet new people and all because of this.

Kid saw you and smirked. ''Y/n.'' You looked at him surprised since he didnt called you shorty. 'Finally he got rid off that name.' You sighed happy with that. ''We gonna start training today.'' Kid told you and sat on a chair.

Killer looked at you. ''Training? For what?'' You raised a eyebrow. ''Y/n you do realize your in a gang right now right?" Killer said. You nodded. ''Then ofcourse you need to train cuz there will be moments where you have to fight people or even kill.'' Killer got up. 

You gulped at the thought of shooting people, but yet its your own choice you made. You got up two and fixed yourself. ''Yeah you will have Heat me and Killer to train with! We will go to a shooting range soon so you can learn how to use a weapon.'' Kid smirked walking your way.

''Your ready?'' He smirked down at you. You glared at him and pushed him away. ''Im born ready.''

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

Killer's truck stopped somewhere. You looked at your window seeing you were at the shooting range right now. You played with your fingers nervous with this. 'This will be my first damn time shooting.' You sighed and Killer noticed.

He patted your thigh and you looked at him seeing he gave you a small smile. You returned the smile. ''It will be okay dont worry its training for now. I bet if something happens you dont need to come right away.'' He told you and you nodded.

''Fine fine.'' You both got out the truck. Heat and Kid was waiting for you guys. As you guys arrived at it. Some man explain to you how to use the gun and shit. You grabbed the gun and almost wanted to cry at how heavy to was.

''My arm is gonna break.'' You whine. ''Stop whining damn it! You choose for this!'' Kid looked at you annoyed. You glared at him. ''well thanks for your support eustass!'' You growl his way and he did the same.

Killer sighed as Heat shook his head at the both of you guys. For twee weeksyou guys have been almost eating each other. There were only fights between you both or glaring. 

You hold the gun and looked at the target and started to focus. Kid looking at you. Killer stand next to you. ''Just calm your breath and focus okay?'' He told you and you nodded closing your eyes breathing in and out and open it again.