𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘕𝘪𝘯𝘦: 𝘋𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳

Its been now a month since you work under Kid and since you met this son of a gun. You were wearing a tank top while having your jacket tight around your waist, wipping the sweat from your forehead and sighed.

You were working on a motorcycle. 'Why the fuck is it so fucking difficult to repair it!' You thought and fell on your butt giving up. You heard a chuckle and you looked up.

''Having a hard time?'' You saw Killer looking at you with a smile and you pouted. ''You seriously think me? A girl who has zero knownlege of mechical things! Will be finishing a motorcycle in a month.'' You glared at him and he laughed.

''Kid likes to give you hard work huh? I feel bad for you.'' You rolled your eyes and looked away. Its been also a month since i last talked to Law and ive ben still avoiding him. I know its dumb and all.

Law has been distance himself to cuz he knows it will hurt him more if you keep avoiding him. Kid was in his studie working on those blue prints i found in his bedroom. he has been giving so much hard time, teasing me being fucking serious whenever i mess something little up.

'Killer was right..Kid can be scary when it comes to these stuff.' You sighed again and worked further on the motorcycle. 

''FOOD IS HERE!'' Heat said walking inside the garage with some take out. You smiled widely and got up cleaning your hands. ''FOOOD!'' You almost drooled at the smell like Luffy always. 

Killer came back with Kid after calling him food was here. You were already opening the bag with food and grab a chicken leg and took a bite.

You moan at the flavor hitting your tongue. ''Ugh i needed to eat so badly.'' You said almost tearing up by it. Heat shook his head with a small smile and Kid rolled his eyes. ''Weirdo-'' ''SHUT UP'' You glared at him and he glared back.

''WHO YOU SCREAMING TOO?"' 

''TO YOU!''

''WANNA FIGHT YOU SHORTY?''

''COME THEN''

You both glared at each other almost eating each other. Killer and Heat share a glance and laughed. 

Some time came back and you looked at the motorcyle and surprised it actually looked good. You smiled and wipped your sweat away. ''Hehh you did a pretty good job for a newbie.'' You looked up seeing Kid towering above you.

You glared and pushed him away. ''there im finished can i go home now?'' You said almost dying. You wanted to cuddle with your dog so badly and fell at sleep. You got work too tomorrow. 

Kid looked at your state and sighed. ''Fine you can go to your house.'' He turned around. ''Wait for me im bring you home.'' He looked over his shoulder. ''We gotta talk about something serious.'' With that he left you alone with a kinda confusedshocked face.

'Something serious?' You thought asked curious and hold your left arm. 'I hope its not something bad'

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

You was waiting for Kid come to his car. This was the first time ever you was in his car. I mean his car is actually real sick. It was a mini truck with a open back also. Only four people fit in the front. Its red and has this skull on the side.