𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯: 𝘞𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺

You hold yourself after hearing the truths and everything behind this city. 'So all these time ive been living in grandline city without me knowing or getting told..and the fact Law never told me this.' You looked at Law serious.

''There is nowhere to run anymore Law. So i don't have any chance to escape now..Kid already has me wrapped around his finger.'' You honestly told him. Law looked at you shocked and scared. 'Don't tell me she already likes him?' Law thought and was heart broken.

What Y/n doesnt know. The time you both met and hanged out alot. You both first hated each other, but got more closer since Corazon always forced them to be nice.

Law never thought he would catch feelings or even fall in love with you. Hes been now in love with you for 5 years yet he never told you it since he was scared. Law looked at the big door where everybody was.

He never ever thought that his first love would like someone like his enemy, but he doesnt really know if you like Kid or not. You on the other side hold your hand thinking about all the things Law has told you about.

'These are all new to me. I need a talk with Luffy soon enough.' You thought and walked to the door. ''Y/n-ya?'' Law called for you. You turned around facing him. ''Are we good again?'' He asked hoping you will finally talk to him again.

You sighed and walked his way wrapping your arms around his body. His eyes widen and a blush slowly creep on his cheeks. ''Law..'' You whispered. You looked down at you. ''Even tho im mad at you, but you still told me the truth and all. I could never ignore you longer.'' You chuckled.

Law smiled widely and wrapped his arms around you too. ''I missed you.'' He said putting his chin on your head. ''I missed you too.'' You answered him back.

--

You both walked again inside the mansion alot of people talking and discussing about joining forces or other things. You looked around and caught Nami and the rest. Law looked at you and patted your head. 

''I hate to go again Y/n-ya. Be carefull okay?'' He said and you nodded. He left you going up again. I think he is going back to his 'gang' i supposed. You walked your way to Nami and the rest when someone stopped you.

''Ho ho there.'' You turned around and pulled your arm away. You were facing a random stranger. ''What do you want?'' You glared disgust. ''Your a hottie also arent a new one.'' He smirked trying to touch you.

''Get off me pervert!'' You spit on him and he got angry. Some people staring. Luffy saw you and gotup right away just like Sanji and Zoro. The stranger grabbed you and wanted to slap you.

''You fucking bitch!'' His hand swing your way, but was stopped when someone grabbed his wrist. You slowly opened your eyes and saw Kid. Your eyes widen.

The strange man got scared at who was holding him. ''Do you realize with whos people you are messing with?'Kid said with a death glare his voice rage with anger. 'Again this is a side of Kid you never saw.' You kinda got scared at that.

The man started to stutter. ''I-I-m s-sorry! I-I didnt know S-she b-belonged to you!'' Kid said nothing and twisted his arm. The man screamed in pain and your eyes widen shaking. 

'Law was right with how he can be dangerous. Even this man is now screaming in pain and scared just by his glare.' You fell on your butt as the man was screaming for his life. Kid looked at you catching your eyes.

Luffy on the other hand was staring at Kid wanting him not to touch you. Kid felt his gaze and looked at him and back at you. You got up and fixed yourself. 

He leaned forward. ''See.'' He started. ''I told you this place is full with dangerous and disgusting people.'' He glared at you. ''Stay close me for now. This is how city works Shorty. This is the harsh reality of Grandline city.'' Kid smirked and grabbed your chin.