𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘦𝘯: 𝘚𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭𝘴

Some day's has passed. The party Nami was talking about is this week sunday. You were kinda confused what this party was about. Nami told you it wasnt really a party like clubs. Thats what she only told me.

I was in Kid's garage with Killer and Heat eating some chicken wings together. ''So you have a dress for the party?'' Killer asked you while putting a chicken wing in his mouth. You started to chew on your food before answering him.

''Yeah i think i do'' You said tapping your chin. ''I must look in my closet yeah.'' You told him and he nodded. ''I see can't wait of what your gonna wear Y/n.'' Heat said with a small smile.

You tilted your head. ''You guys are also coming?'' You said putting down your chicken wings. They both glanced at each other and nodded. 

''Ofcourse we are! Its a party of gangs anyways.'' Kid came walking without a shirt cleaning his dirty hands. Your eyes widen and looked away blushing. ''PUT SOME CLOTHES ON WEIRDO!'' You said

Kid smirked and walked closer to you. ''Don't look away shorty this is something you definitely wanna see.'' He laughed and Killer gagged at that. You glared at Kid, but you couldnt help but scan his body.

'A asshole which such a fine ass body.' You thought and coughed. ''In your dreams Eustass.'' You looked away again. He rolled his eyes.

''But what do you mean gangs? Nami and the others are going!'' You asked Kid confused. he raised a eyebrow at them. ''I thought they told you about it?'' Kid stopped in his track. All three of them glance at you.

You blinked at them some time. ''Huh?'' You said. ''So they never told you....'' Kid rolled his eyes. ''Ofcourse they wont your close with them.'' With that Kid walked away. You being confused looked at Killer but he shook his head.

''Not telling ya'' You pouted and continued to eat. 'I guess imma stay confused...maybe ask Nami later.' 

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

You were in your house now sitting on your bed seeing Nami throwing alot of clothes of your closet. ''YOU HAVE NOTHING Y/N'' You just shrugged and crossed your legs. ''I thought i did...'' You just lied about having a dress, but ofcourse Nami would come and check it.

Your not that a person to show yourself alot, but sometimes you would do it tho to tease 'men' well yeah. 

Nami turned to you with her hands on her hips. ''We are gonna shop. Me and you and Robin!'' You sighed knowing you wont be able to stop her. ''Fine fine i will shop with you tomorrow okay? After work.'' Nami smiled and clapped her hands.

''We gonna make a bad bitch! So you can Tease Eustass hehe.'' Nami smirked devilish towards you and you looked at her scared. 'She can be scary forreal.'

Some time has passed and it was already dark. You was walking the dog when suddenly the door from kid opened. You looked at him and he raised a non-eyebrow towards you.

''What?'' You asked waiting for you dog to move. He just shook his head. ''Why you so late outside?'' You tapped your chin. ''oh i thought maybe buy some food- IM LITERALLY WALKING THE DOG.''