The One Whos Above A God And A Devil

Being the Son of Lisa Kabuto and Grandson of Koji Kabuto means a lot. It means your a natural born pilot and your grandfather Koji Kabuto asks you if you wanna save a world like he and your mom did. You excitedly say yes and Koji takes everyone to another universe. The Witch from mercury universe. Koji starts the Photon power company giving clean energy to all buyers. Making trillions but keeping under the cover when he was asked what photon Energy is exactly. Some say it's the Energy of the gods, while some say it's Fraud energy.
-It's been 10 years since You, Your mother and your Grandfather Moved to the Witch From Mercury universe.

So y/n is enrolled at Asticassia School of Technology where he meets Sulleta

Y/n: ok everything is set, all my stuff check, all my documents and data was sent by my mom, Granpa finished up Kaisers documents. This is gonna be so cool, a school for pilots (and everything else).

As I'm running through the halls I slam into a girl and we both fall. As I get up I see the most innocent and adorable face I've ever seen.

Y/n: I'm so sorry! Suletta: I'm so sorry! Im so sorry! I'm so sorry!Y/n: woah! Calm down it's my fault I was looking at my phone

Y/n: I'm so sorry!
Suletta: I'm so sorry! Im so sorry! I'm so sorry!
Y/n: woah! Calm down it's my fault I was looking at my phone.
Sulleta: I'm still so sorry! Please forgive me!
Y/n: no it's my fault, I give out my hand, I'm Y/N.
Suletta: I'm Suletta! SULETTA MERCURY!
Y/n: that's a cool name, say what department are you in?
Suletta: I'm in the piloting department
Y/n: hey me too, wanna walk together?
Suletta: sur- SURE! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

We walk down to into a garden and see a Grey haired  girl working on her plants

Suletta: hey your the girl who saved me, I never thanked yo-
Miorine: Don't come in!
Suletta: wohhh!!! Sorry!... By the way what is that?
Suletta points at a tomato
Miorine: what you don't got food in mercury or something?
Suletta: umm... we have food flavouring.

Then a weird looking guy with pink hair and two girls come through

Guel: Still playing huh? Miorine: what are you doing here? Guel: you tried to escape again? Then I figured that you'd come and live with us so you stop trying to escape!Miorine: what?! You can't decide that for me?!

Miorine: what are you doing here?
Guel: you tried to escape again? Then I figured that you'd come and live with us so you stop trying to escape!
Miorine: what?! You can't decide that for me?!