Cheating? Elan!!!!!

Next Day-

Suletta and Miorine were running to their testing Mobile suit and encountered the massive ball pig tails that defy all logic

"Listen up, I'm an amateur at this and performing two roles." Miorine expressing her inexperience.

"R-Right!" Suletta sudden understanding of her partners situation

3 other girls in the containment room look on with worry and 1 in annoyance.

"If the princess is helping you, why'd you come to our house? Spacian turd" ChuChu says to the two bribes.

Miorine not appreciating the insult, walks up to ChuChu but doesn't insult her back but try's to find a common ground to relate to her. "You call us turds just becuase we're spacians? Then you're no different from those who discriminate against earthians."

"You bitch..." ChuChu reply's but a bit hesitant as what the spacian said was right.

"We'll now start" a voice in the speakers comes to life as students get put into their mobile suits. The two girls from last night responsible for the sabotage of ChuChu's mobile suit laugh in the corner of the room.

Outside the mobile suits get ready for testing, a voice directed at Suletta announcing for her to get started

"Suletta Mercury, Ready?" The yells. "HAI!" Suletta responds with a fear in her voice.

For the first couple minutes Suletta was doing pretty well, avoiding mines and change in ground terrain until her screen had gone a pitch black

"Huh!?" Suletta expresses in suprised and confusion.

"What is it? Why did you stop?" Miorine asks over the com's.

Suletta unable to fix the screen, and heavy worry in her voice responds to miorine. "The screen went pitch black, I can't see!".

On the other side of the testing ring, the two girls from earlier could be seen high fiving at the girls failure. But the girl with the massive round pig tails realised what was up. "Those girls!"

Miorine tried to get the test suspended but was denied permission by the teachers. And with time up, Suletta had failed the test.

"Oh no" Sulleta expresses in a broke voice.
Miorine reassured her it's nothing to worry of "We'll restart, students can retry make up exams"

Unfortunately even after multiple try's it was failure after failure. The pitch black screen along with awkward commands from miroine made piloting too hard, especially with these cheap testing units that students are given.

The two girls responsible for such results were just sitting and laughing at Sulettas expense.

"Some holder she is!" The orange hair one says and the dark blue responds in delight. "Country bumpkins should rot away at home."

But while they laughed ChuChu could be seen walking towards their direction- PUNCH! AND SHES OUT COLD! ChuChu yells at the orange hair girl after just knocking out the Dark blue hair one. "You're not carrying anyone else's hopes and dreams! IT'S CHEAP OF YOU TO INTERFERE BITCH!"

The two girl's slug back and forth causing others to get involved. It had escalated so much to where Suletta needed to get out of her mech to try and break it up.

"Spacian turd!"
"No one wants you here!"
"Get off me!"
"Earthains should crawl on the ground!"

The two girls go back and forth then Suletta finally breaks up the two girls but unfortunately gets socked on her right cheek full power by orange hair bitch. But that left her stuck in momentum which was the chance ChuChu needed to charge up a round house punch, knocking her out.